Delay in receive ACS assessment results

Old Oct 9th 2009, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

AhmadQ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Delay in receive ACS assessment results

Hi,

I have submitted my application to the ACS for MODL assessment since 4-june-2009 and the application status is "Case finalised" since about six weeks and I have the "Registered Post No" also shown below the application status but I didn't receive the result letter up to now, any help about what to do in this case? who is I should contact?
Old Oct 9th 2009, 10:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

eurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to all
Default Re: Delay in receive ACS assessment results

Originally Posted by AhmadQ
Hi,

I have submitted my application to the ACS for MODL assessment since 4-june-2009 and the application status is "Case finalised" since about six weeks and I have the "Registered Post No" also shown below the application status but I didn't receive the result letter up to now, any help about what to do in this case? who is I should contact?
Hi Ahmad,

If you have not received the result letter within about 21 days after your case was finalized, you should contact the ACS with the assumption that the letter got lost. See their FAQ, question 38.

This happens quite frequently unfortunately. Mine got lost and I had to request a copy letter in writing (as they wanted my signature), you can send the request either per mail or fax. After the request I got a copy of the result letter in a week. The letter had big red letters "COPY" stamped on it, but was accepted by DIAC without problems. I did sent my letter to their office address, the same I used for the application.

Good luck obtaining your result letter,
Sylvia
Old Oct 10th 2009, 12:14 am
Banned

Zean is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Also you may track its status with Australian Post via registered tracking number and also ring up the Registered postal service of your country/place of residence.
Old Oct 10th 2009, 12:43 am
Forum Regular

Thank you "eurosyl" and "Zean" for your helpful replies.

I have sent a fax to the ACS asking them to send me copy of the result letter today.

However I have the "Rigestered Post No." for the reply as displayed by the application status website, how can I use it to track the result letter? Is the result sent by courier or by post? which courier or post should I check with?
Old Oct 10th 2009, 1:15 am
BE Enthusiast

eurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Zean
Also you may track its status with Australian Post via registered tracking number and also ring up the Registered postal service of your country/place of residence.
It is a registered number at Australian Post. However in my case they could only tell me when it was send outside the country (Australia) and it could not be tracked to my country as the systems are not compatible (it is not a courier service). If you already asked for a copy, I would not even bother.

Sylvia
Old Oct 12th 2009, 1:13 am
Forum Regular

I sent a fax to the ACS "+61 2 9299 3997" since two days:

- should I expect a reply from them through fax or email?
- when it is expected to receive a copy of my result letter?
- can I use email to enqury the status of my result letter, I mean whether it was resent or not?

or I have just to wait...
Old Oct 12th 2009, 4:19 am
Banned

Cool Re: Delay in receive ACS assessment results

- can I use email to enqury the status of my result letter, I mean whether it was resent or not?

Where are you located? its simple, navigate to the link: http://www.auspost.com.au/APC/CDA/Fo...7EMO19,00.html

And Please check the attached image, and follow instructions (in the image below) to send an enquiry to Australian Post. They will reply to you within 24hrs. Once you get their reply, please contact your mailbox service (registered mailbox - its the mailbox number/address you mentioned while submitting the ACS Application)

Thats all!
Attached Thumbnails Delay in receive ACS assessment results-austpost.jpg  
Old Oct 12th 2009, 9:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Ahmad,

The will send a copy of the result letter to your maill address. They did sent mine within a week, but they advise to allow 21 days for delivery if you are outside of Australia. You can of course drop them an e-mail to see if they received your fax and the copy letter is on its way.

Cheers,
Sylvia
Old Oct 12th 2009, 9:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Where are you located? its simple, navigate to the link: http://www.auspost.com.au/APC/CDA/Fo...7EMO19,00.html

And Please check the attached image, and follow instructions (in the image below) to send an enquiry to Australian Post. They will reply to you within 24hrs. Once you get their reply, please contact your mailbox service (registered mailbox - its the mailbox number/address you mentioned while submitting the ACS Application)

Thats all!
Yea.. that form is as useful as nothing, as soon as a post item leaves the country they cannot track it anymore. For me it was "the post item left the country on ..." and "you should contact the mail services in your country". So I did not bother further and just asked ACS to resend the results. The original never surfaced.

Sylvia
Old Oct 12th 2009, 3:39 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by eurosyl
Yea.. that form is as useful as nothing, as soon as a post item leaves the country they cannot track it anymore. For me it was "the post item left the country on ..." and "you should contact the mail services in your country". So I did not bother further and just asked ACS to resend the results. The original never surfaced.

Sylvia
hi
my status is "With Assessor", can i expect an email for result? or should i wait for status to be changed to "Case Finalized"?
Old Oct 12th 2009, 3:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
hi
my status is "With Assessor", can i expect an email for result? or should i wait for status to be changed to "Case Finalized"?
Hi Shafaqat,

Unfortunately the ACS does not provide results in e-mail communications. You'll have to wait for your official paper result letter to arrive. They will not give you any information on your result by e-mail of phone.

In most cases the post item is already on its way before the status reads "case finaliezed", but as per ACS website, you must allow 21 days after the case is finalized for your result letter to arrive. If your result letter is not in your hands by then, you can inquire after it (and request a copy if needed by either post or fax).

Good luck on obtaining your results,
Sylvia
Old Oct 12th 2009, 4:28 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

hi all
My status changed to "Case Finalized", when can i expect result letter now?
Old Oct 12th 2009, 4:30 pm
Shafaqat Ali

Hi Shafaqat,

Unfortunately the ACS does not provide results in e-mail communications. You'll have to wait for your official paper result letter to arrive. They will not give you any information on your result by e-mail of phone.

In most cases the post item is already on its way before the status reads "case finaliezed", but as per ACS website, you must allow 21 days after the case is finalized for your result letter to arrive. If your result letter is not in your hands by then, you can inquire after it (and request a copy if needed by either post or fax).

Good luck on obtaining your results,
Sylvia
hi
got your point thanx, i need to wait.
Old Oct 12th 2009, 5:24 pm
Banned

Cool Re: Delay in receive ACS assessment results

Sylvia
Hi, for me this form was a very useful stuff. Aussie Post got back to me in two hours and updated me on the status of the post, when did it exit from australia and the name of the registered post in my country which will be delivering it. All i had to do was call my country's registered post and they delivered in another 3hrs time. Wow, total 5hrs since its been posted from australia. It saved another 10/21 days time for me

Last edited by Zean; Oct 12th 2009 at 6:23 pm.
Old Oct 12th 2009, 5:59 pm
Shafaqat Ali

Hi, for me this form was a very useful stuff. Aussie Post got back to me in two hours and updated me on the status of the post, when did it exit from australia and the name of the registered post in my country which will be delivering it. All i had to do was call my country's registered post and they delivered in another 3hrs time. Wow, total 5hrs after the post left from australia. It saved another 10/21 days time for me
hi
zean i have posted a query at your mentioned link, now waiting for the their response.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.