Degree Related Question

Old Apr 18th 2010, 2:45 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Degree Related Question

Hi

I am filling online application form, In the section of Overseas qualification, i have to select "Qualification", multiple qualifications are available, i am bit confused, related options are
  • Hounours Degree(1st Class)
  • Hounours Degree(upper and 2nd Class)
  • Hounours Degree(other)
  • Bachelor Degree

I have 4 years degree from University of engineering & Technology Lahore, it is Bachelor degree but also Honours degree but don't know what "class" it is.

IELTS OA 7 is competent or Proficient?

Last edited by shafaqat309; Apr 18th 2010 at 2:55 pm.
Old Apr 18th 2010, 8:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

wookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nice
Default Re: Degree Related Question

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
Hi

I am filling online application form, In the section of Overseas qualification, i have to select "Qualification", multiple qualifications are available, i am bit confused, related options are
  • Hounours Degree(other)
  • Bachelor Degree

I have 4 years degree from University of engineering & Technology Lahore, it is Bachelor degree but also Honours degree but don't know what "class" it is.

should say on cert, if there is no class on the cert. then its not an hons degree. but check with your exams office at your university
Old Apr 18th 2010, 9:26 pm
RMA; Aussie Career Coach

Susan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud of

Hi Shafaqat

For evidence of proficient English, DIAC requires a band score of at least seven on each of the four IELTS components.

Best regards
Susan
Old Apr 19th 2010, 1:27 am
Forum Regular

hopethebest is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
Hi

• Hounours Degree(other)
  • Bachelor Degree

HI Dear,
Congaratulation for state sponsorship,
overall band 7 is competent. if you got 7 in all four, than it will be proficient.
otherwise it is counted as competent
Old Apr 19th 2010, 5:32 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by wookiee06
should say on cert, if there is no class on the cert. then its not an hons degree. but check with your exams office at your university
In our country 3 years degree in IT is considered a simple Bachelor degree whereas 4 years is considered as Honors degree, i have just confirmed, so going to select Honors 1st class.