December 09 Applicants

Old Mar 7th 2010, 12:24 pm
Forum Regular

Amit1981 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: December 09 Applicants

Originally Posted by vinodjose
Hi Amit,

i got 6.5 overall in IELTS. Could you update some information............. It will be very valuable for me..................Please......
I think you will get a CO this month.

Disclaimer: But thats what I think!
Old Mar 7th 2010, 1:25 pm
Forum Regular

rishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to all

Hi rishadsky,

Is there any specific reason , for same criteria people getting priority first ???.

Because i am modl+csl+dec31-09 applicatint from high risk contry with online application and offshore GSM visa. My status is not changing from the lodged date.........

Any suggestion to speed up my processing time.......

my priority is in order 4
Hi Vinodjose,

Dec 09 applicants start to get CO.
So I think you can wait some more days.
No one here can tell you when your CO will be appointed.
But I can recommend you to send PLE to DIAC stating that add CSL status in your file. But I am not sure it would work or not to speed up your case.

Last edited by rishadsky; Mar 7th 2010 at 1:28 pm.
Old Mar 7th 2010, 5:00 pm
Just Joined

itsmeatre is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi! We got a mail from our CO asking for spouse's functional english language proof, Meds and PCC. But the status in the application enquiry form still shows "Required" against all the documents. Do I take it to be met and just that the status is not updated since we have received the request only for the above three.
Old Mar 7th 2010, 7:29 pm
YES!! Sold sign!!!!!

rahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by itsmeatre
Hi! We got a mail from our CO asking for spouse's functional english language proof, Meds and PCC. But the status in the application enquiry form still shows "Required" against all the documents. Do I take it to be met and just that the status is not updated since we have received the request only for the above three.
We had a request from our CO for meds & PCC and all our docs still show as required - have seen previous threads where Visa is granted and docs still show as required so I'm not worrying too much!!
Old Mar 7th 2010, 10:01 pm
Forum Regular

mrmsml is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't worry about online status. Just provide the certificates/information, which is asked by CO. So just provide Meds, PCC and your spouse English proof. That's it.

Originally Posted by itsmeatre
Old Mar 8th 2010, 12:51 am
Just Joined

Z.Ku is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Amit,

i got 6.5 overall in IELTS. Could you update some information............. It will be very valuable for me..................Please......
If your occupation is IT Professional NEC, make sure you sent Post-Lodgement Enquiry Form to indicate you are on CSL.

I applied on 27/12/2009. Status changed to further processing on 09/02/2010. CO requested additional information on 25/02/2010. I am also from HR country and my IELTS lowest is writing 6 overall 7.
Old Mar 8th 2010, 2:07 am
Just Joined

akisan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mrmsml
Don't worry about online status. Just provide the certificates/information, which is asked by CO. So just provide Meds, PCC and your spouse English proof. That's it.
hi, mine also in request for some documents. but has requested MCC and PCC last Wednesday.
May I know once they request for MCC and PCC, is that mean that the rest of the documents have checked and have pass?
Old Mar 8th 2010, 3:30 am
Just Joined

nakuprkavale is an unknown quantity at this point

I have uploaded the final document that was asked by CO, Police clearance certificate. With this i have submitted all the required documents to grant PR. Waiting for the big news to hear.
Old Mar 8th 2010, 3:55 am
Forum Regular

azakir is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by nakuprkavale
I have uploaded the final document that was asked by CO, Police clearance certificate. With this i have submitted all the required documents to grant PR. Waiting for the big news to hear.
I just wacth how my friends getting COs. I wish if I had. But I am non-csl. Have to wait a long time.

Good Luck!! Nakuprkavale.
Old Mar 8th 2010, 5:10 am
Forum Regular

mrmsml is an unknown quantity at this point

Normally the rest should be 'Met', even if the online status show something else.
Because, the CO sends email for request for more information, once he check all the available documents.

So I think the rest all are Met.

Originally Posted by akisan
hi, mine also in request for some documents. but has requested MCC and PCC last Wednesday.
May I know once they request for MCC and PCC, is that mean that the rest of the documents have checked and have pass?
Old Mar 8th 2010, 5:54 am
Forum Regular

vinodjose is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Z.Ku
If your occupation is IT Professional NEC, make sure you sent Post-Lodgement Enquiry Form to indicate you are on CSL.

I applied on 27/12/2009. Status changed to further processing on 09/02/2010. CO requested additional information on 25/02/2010. I am also from HR country and my IELTS lowest is writing 6 overall 7.
Hi Ku,

Thank you for the information . i will contact my agent and ask him to request the PLE.
Old Mar 8th 2010, 5:57 am
Forum Regular

vinodjose is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rishadsky
Hi Vinodjose,

Dec 09 applicants start to get CO.
So I think you can wait some more days.
No one here can tell you when your CO will be appointed.
But I can recommend you to send PLE to DIAC stating that add CSL status in your file. But I am not sure it would work or not to speed up your case.
hI rishadsky,

Thanks for the valuable inforation . will try all the possiblities like PLE .... inform my agent to do the needful....

thanks once again
Old Mar 8th 2010, 6:55 am
Forum Regular

rishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to all

Hi all,

From BE update I found only one December 09 applicant, Popsicles got his visa among this forum members.
So everyone please go there & update your status:
http://beupdate.co.uk/visa.php?month=Dec&year=09

So we can stay in touch..

Cheers,
Rishad !

Last edited by rishadsky; Mar 8th 2010 at 7:00 am.
Old Mar 8th 2010, 8:03 am
Forum Regular

azakir is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by rishadsky
Hi all,

From BE update I found only one December 09 applicant, Popsicles got his visa among this forum members.
So everyone please go there & update your status:
http://beupdate.co.uk/visa.php?month=Dec&year=09

So we can stay in touch..

Cheers,
Rishad !
I think it will be 3 for Dec'09 applicants. Please check this website:

http://www.movetoau.weallwait.com/Pr...wProfilesIndex

Good Luck!!
Old Mar 9th 2010, 12:07 am
Just Joined

nakuprkavale is an unknown quantity at this point

I have uploaded my Police clearance certificate yesterday and today, it is showing as 'Met'. This is wonderful. I am having a feeling that i would be getting my PR this week

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.