Current Processing Times

Old Mar 7th 2008, 6:33 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: got it !!!

Originally Posted by sreek_be
Huhuh!! Congrats MMXICO!!

I too am a Mech Engr, applied paper-based onshore (Brisbane) on the 8th of Aug 2007 (880 MODL) - I was told that I finally have a CO, when I called in yesterday - wonder how long it'll be b4 I hear back - keeping fingers crossed, as I have an overseas trip lined up for the 3rd week of March..

Cheers!
Sreek..

Hope it goes through quickly for you
Old Mar 7th 2008, 7:10 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all
Default Re: Current Processing Times

Originally Posted by hydeteru
Hopefully Jan 08 applicants will get their COs by April/May
Hopefully the rest of the people from AUGUST 2008 will get ACKNOWLEDGED!
Old Mar 7th 2008, 2:29 pm

Originally Posted by Irish Gal

Good news about your CO!!! Fingers crossed the next stage goes through quickly
Old Mar 7th 2008, 9:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Irish Gal
I second that emotion!!
Old Mar 8th 2008, 1:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mo33
I second that emotion!!
I can feel a song coming on
Old Mar 8th 2008, 4:40 pm

Originally Posted by charlie-k
I can feel a song coming on

but can you sing????
Old Mar 8th 2008, 9:23 pm
Just Joined

harryb is an unknown quantity at this point

any length of prosessing time is now over 3 months should be considered a very long considering that since Sept 07 all applications have been sent online and so can be processed a lot quicker.
Old Mar 9th 2008, 7:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by harryb
any length of prosessing time is now over 3 months should be considered a very long considering that since Sept 07 all applications have been sent online and so can be processed a lot quicker.

Not quite sure about that
We applied online 5 months ago and we have heard nothing yet and when speaking to DIAC they have confirmed that it could still take 6 - 12 months to process an application (online or not) from start to finish.

Sam
Old Mar 9th 2008, 9:31 am
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Not quite sure about that
We applied online 5 months ago and we have heard nothing yet and when speaking to DIAC they have confirmed that it could still take 6 - 12 months to process an application (online or not) from start to finish.

Sam
Until all the August 07 applications have been dealt with, the online apps probably wont have that many people working on them.
The wait is a killer I KNOW
All good things come to those who wait
Old Mar 9th 2008, 1:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by tawkins1
Until all the August 07 applications have been dealt with, the online apps probably wont have that many people working on them.
The wait is a killer I KNOW
All good things come to those who wait
Definately babe, they are on a bank holiday tomorrow (comonwealth day aparently) so nobody will hear anything until the late hours of monday night here. Really really good luck for some news for you this week chick, us August applicants will have our visa's by the end of April latest - hopefully by the end of march though. Most of Julys have been issued now so fingers crossed. We won't be waiting much longer and hten the real fun begins apparently.

Good luck to all those who are waiting regardless of whenever you applied though
Old Mar 9th 2008, 2:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

stellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nice

[QUOTE=vickys;6037999]Definately babe, they are on a bank holiday tomorrow (comonwealth day aparently)

Comonwealth day is not a PH. they will be at work!
Old Mar 9th 2008, 2:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

[quote=stellaman;6038174]
Originally Posted by vickys
Definately babe, they are on a bank holiday tomorrow (comonwealth day aparently)

Comonwealth day is not a PH. they will be at work!
Sorry for posting incorrect information, i had read it on many threads that SA were on public holiday tomorrow, sorry to anyone else who has read this also

Edit: it is a bank holiday in South Australia tomorrow - decided not to apologise for that bit as i am correct in what i was saying, the reason though is due to the Adelaide cup and not the commonwealth - many apologies about the reason being incorrect. Either way the ASPC are stillnot working so we won't hear anything about our visa's

Details of all public holidays can be found here http://www.safework.sa.gov.au/show_page.jsp?id=2483

Last edited by vickys; Mar 9th 2008 at 2:41 pm. Reason: Inocrrect information
Old Mar 9th 2008, 4:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by vickys
Definately babe, they are on a bank holiday tomorrow (comonwealth day aparently) so nobody will hear anything until the late hours of monday night here. Really really good luck for some news for you this week chick, us August applicants will have our visa's by the end of April latest - hopefully by the end of march though. Most of Julys have been issued now so fingers crossed. We won't be waiting much longer and hten the real fun begins apparently.

Good luck to all those who are waiting regardless of whenever you applied though
I don't want to put a downer on you but there are still a lot of June app. still waiting, some of whom haven't got CO either.
Old Mar 9th 2008, 7:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

stellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nice

[QUOTE=vickys;6038225]
Originally Posted by stellaman

Sorry for posting incorrect information, i had read it on many threads that SA were on public holiday tomorrow, sorry to anyone else who has read this also

Edit: it is a bank holiday in South Australia tomorrow - decided not to apologise for that bit as i am correct in what i was saying, the reason though is due to the Adelaide cup and not the commonwealth - many apologies about the reason being incorrect. Either way the ASPC are stillnot working so we won't hear anything about our visa's

Details of all public holidays can be found here http://www.safework.sa.gov.au/show_page.jsp?id=2483

Sorry - yes you are correct. I was looking at NSW not SA
Old Mar 9th 2008, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

Dusta will become famous soon enough

just to let you in on our fab news we got our visas this week! The waiting really does come to an end!!! Good luck to everyone else still waiting, hang on in there!
Positive skills assessment Mar 07, application applied 12th June, Acknowledged Sept and pcc sent for, CO Dec, meds Jan 28th, golden ticket 6th March.Going to book tickets tomorrow to go in June next stress is to price up taking things over there not taking much just few kids toys!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.