Current Processing Time for SIR visa

Old Jul 6th 2007, 10:13 am
Forum Regular

domodomo will become famous soon enoughdomodomo will become famous soon enough
Default Current Processing Time for SIR visa

hi,
My brother applied online on 23 May for SIR visa, front-loaded everything( Meds & PCC) since then no word from DIAC or CO. Anyone else in the same boat?

Regards
Yash
Old Jul 6th 2007, 10:35 am
Forum Regular

stdanjo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Current Processing Time for SIR visa

yeah, I applied 17th April and no word! so its gonna be a while yet!
Old Jul 7th 2007, 12:06 pm
Forum Regular

hi,
I see in their mail in which they show the current processing times of ASPC, for eSIR visa they r stuck on 5th Feb for the last three months and before that they were on 1st Feb for at-least 2 months, what does it actually mean? they dont have staff or they dont wanna process this subclass and if they r doing everything efficiently then why this date is not changed for months???? UNABLE TO UNDERSTAND!

Regards
Yash
Old Jul 8th 2007, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

you have to wonder don't you? It is taking a painfully long time to process this all, I think the thing that gets to me most is that there is absolutely no updates or progression, they could give us a case oficer and say its all cool in about 5 mins or they could say you're missing this this and this and we'll have to wait even longer!! there must be a more efficient and organised way of keeping people updated but hey ho I guess!

heres to hearing something soon!!
Old Jul 9th 2007, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

Tarnee22 has a brilliant futureTarnee22 has a brilliant futureTarnee22 has a brilliant futureTarnee22 has a brilliant futureTarnee22 has a brilliant futureTarnee22 has a brilliant futureTarnee22 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by domodomo
hi,
My brother applied online on 23 May for SIR visa, front-loaded everything( Meds & PCC) since then no word from DIAC or CO. Anyone else in the same boat?

Regards
Yash
We applied 13th April and not a word - also incredibly frustrated to see that they are only quoting that they are processing 4th Feb applications.

I live in hope that we get a case officer and a yes at the same time, only way to make up for the amount of waiting.

Regards
Tarnee22
Old Jul 9th 2007, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

I think we've got to take these processing times (immi e-mail ones) with a pinch (lorry load) of salt, on the aprilees thread there are a couple of people who are getting visa on 136 visa but according to the 'official' e-mail they're only on sept 06 processing? Unless i'm reading it wrong or summit. Again it comes down to the frustration of no logical way of it being done! Well fingers crossed we hear soon, we're plannng on leaving in November, its something stupid like 17/18 weeks away. Be nice to start organising it all!
Old Jul 9th 2007, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

Tarnee22 has a brilliant futureTarnee22 has a brilliant futureTarnee22 has a brilliant futureTarnee22 has a brilliant futureTarnee22 has a brilliant futureTarnee22 has a brilliant futureTarnee22 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by stdanjo
I think we've got to take these processing times (immi e-mail ones) with a pinch (lorry load) of salt, on the aprilees thread there are a couple of people who are getting visa on 136 visa but according to the 'official' e-mail they're only on sept 06 processing? Unless i'm reading it wrong or summit. Again it comes down to the frustration of no logical way of it being done! Well fingers crossed we hear soon, we're plannng on leaving in November, its something stupid like 17/18 weeks away. Be nice to start organising it all!
We're also planning on leaving in November but getting more and more worried on whether we will have the Visa by then. Where you heading off to?
Old Jul 9th 2007, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

Well we've decided to take a 'career break' basically a big holiday while we can, so headed to Adelaide via Asia and Bali and South Pacific hoping to get Oz side for mid Jan! Plan to live in Glenelg, hopefully in the newish appartment building on the beach (well whats the point in going all that way and not going the whole hog!). Yourselves?
Old Jul 9th 2007, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

Hi,

This is the new date for eSIR visa, I guess someone has noticed our conversation on this issue here, finally things seem to be moving a bit

OFFSHORE APPLICATIONS

All paper based applications for Classes BN, BQ, BR, UX and UZ
(subclasses
134, 136, 137, 138, 139, 495 and 496)

Priority Applications: 4 October 2006
Non-Priority Applications: 20 September 2006

Skilled Independent Regional (Provisional) (eSIR visa applications)

E-lodged (on-line) applications: 13 February 2007
Old Jul 9th 2007, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by stdanjo
Well we've decided to take a 'career break' basically a big holiday while we can, so headed to Adelaide via Asia and Bali and South Pacific hoping to get Oz side for mid Jan! Plan to live in Glenelg, hopefully in the newish appartment building on the beach (well whats the point in going all that way and not going the whole hog!). Yourselves?
We are also off to Adelaide and hoping for the Glenelg area as well - got to be the beach!