Wikiposts

CSL update?

Old May 14th 2009, 2:31 am
Forum Regular

OmarIstaitieh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CSL update?

Originally Posted by Altavista
Who told you that MODL is changed twice a year.

MODL is reviewed twice a year. Last time it was changed is May 2008.

Do you have a magic ball to predict that Computing professionals will be removed from MODL.
Altavista, you need to read my thread again.
I said that it has been changed on may 2008 last time.
And I didnt Say that the computer professional will change, What i said that it will be removed from the CSL if they remove any specialty from the MODL.
Really I will be happy to have that magic ball
Old May 14th 2009, 2:43 am
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by OmarIstaitieh
Altavista, you need to read my thread again.
I said that it has been changed on may 2008 last time.
And I didnt Say that the computer professional will change, What i said that it will be removed from the CSL if they remove any specialty from the MODL.
Really I will be happy to have that magic ball
My wife says I've got magic balls
Old May 14th 2009, 2:49 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by NELBHOY
Ops, for sure you are using it in your regular life
so please check when they gonna assign a CO for Feb applicants.

btw NELBHOY , did you arrange for your medical test, I did mine yesterday
I dont know if that will speed up the processing!!
Old May 14th 2009, 3:38 am
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

Ops, for sure you are using it in your regular life
so please check when they gonna assign a CO for Feb applicants.

btw NELBHOY , did you arrange for your medical test, I did mine yesterday
I dont know if that will speed up the processing!!
I'll give them a wee rub for you to see if I can find out.
I'm putting the meds off as long as possible because we can't get out as soon as we would like due the financial crisis
Where you headed to?
Old May 14th 2009, 4:28 am
Forum Regular

I'll give them a wee rub for you to see if I can find out.
I'm putting the meds off as long as possible because we can't get out as soon as we would like due the financial crisis
Where you headed to?
Melbourne os sydney as I am seeking for IT job, depends where I can find job first !!

What about you? will you move directly to OZ after getting the Visa, For me I think will search for a job offshore and postpone relocating as long as i am securing my job here :O
Old May 15th 2009, 5:00 am
Forum Regular

grantvt is on a distinguished road

lol. thats very funny.
if thats the case ask her to give them a rub and let us know what you think about any csl updates.
Old May 15th 2009, 8:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

mpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud of

Melbourne os sydney as I am seeking for IT job, depends where I can find job first !!

What about you? will you move directly to OZ after getting the Visa, For me I think will search for a job offshore and postpone relocating as long as i am securing my job here :O

Thats interesting, securing a job sitting offshore . What I have heard, they don't even consider your job application, if you are not onshore. Forget about securing jobs through telephonic calls, sitting offshore. Do update us if you got any telephonic interview.
Old May 15th 2009, 10:06 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mpgrewal
Thats interesting, securing a job sitting offshore . What I have heard, they don't even consider your job application, if you are not onshore. Forget about securing jobs through telephonic calls, sitting offshore. Do update us if you got any telephonic interview.
Yaa you are right. if the situation as before one year it will be easier. I have two friends working now in melbourne where they sponsered by a company there.

I have contacted some companies and recruitment agencies in Sydney and Melbourne, they said they will be able to conduct a first interviews as soon as I get my Visa, but the final interview will require visit to australia on me debit

at the end it depends from case to case and what is your expereince, but i will recommend , as long as you are securing a job in your country, it will be better to keep it, and postpnde coming to australia till the crsises pass over.
Old May 15th 2009, 10:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Malikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really nice

Yaa you are right. if the situation as before one year it will be easier. I have two friends working now in melbourne where they sponsered by a company there.

I have contacted some companies and recruitment agencies in Sydney and Melbourne, they said they will be able to conduct a first interviews as soon as I get my Visa, but the final interview will require visit to australia on me debit

at the end it depends from case to case and what is your expereince, but i will recommend , as long as you are securing a job in your country, it will be better to keep it, and postpnde coming to australia till the crsises pass over.
Well the point is how long we can postpone to reallocate? As the matter of fact this financial crisis not gonna pass over in next few coming years......
Old May 15th 2009, 11:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

mpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Malikkhi
Well the point is how long we can postpone to reallocate? As the matter of fact this financial crisis not gonna pass over in next few coming years......

Correct. The financial crisis has just entered Australia last month (as Rudd made it official). It may stay 1 to 2 years.. Oz dream is very expensive these days, and the expense is your well settled life and job in your native nation.

Sometimes, I wonder why people in such a hurry to get visa, only to get into crisis-hit, jobless Australia.
Old May 15th 2009, 11:49 pm
Forum Regular

grantvt is on a distinguished road

Correct. The financial crisis has just entered Australia last month (as Rudd made it official). It may stay 1 to 2 years.. Oz dream is very expensive these days, and the expense is your well settled life and job in your native nation.

Sometimes, I wonder why people in such a hurry to get visa, only to get into crisis-hit, jobless Australia.
People do it for a number of reasons I think. Some to start a better life as thier 'native' country may be an even worse place than jobless Australia. (some HR countries are in civil war in the most extreme case such as Sri Lanka). Others to persue options such as starting a new business.

I think most people immigrating through GSM program are aware of the effects of the Financial Crisis although they many may not have expected it but still want to follow their dreams or plans of immigration.

Last edited by grantvt; May 16th 2009 at 12:02 am.
Old May 15th 2009, 11:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Malikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really nice

Can u share the link of Rudd's announcement regarding the official recession?
Well people want to get the visa as soon as bcoz there might be any change in the policies/rules in coming days/months which may effect them...after getting the visa reallocating to OZ is different issue.
Old May 16th 2009, 12:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Well people want to get the visa as soon as bcoz there might be any change in the policies/rules in coming days/months which may effect them...after getting the visa reallocating to OZ is different issue.

Here's you go. Its from country's most respected newspaper
http://business.smh.com.au/business/...0422-af4s.html
Old May 16th 2009, 12:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Here's you go. Its from country's most respected newspaper
http://business.smh.com.au/business/...0422-af4s.html
Thanx buddy
Old May 16th 2009, 12:33 am
Forum Regular

I agree Malikkhi, Some people looking to have teh visa before any change with the GSM program. or maybe it becomes now very difficult to have a job in your country. so the visa give you always second option to secure your life.
What I beleive on the global crises. that within this year it will reach to the worst then will start to move up is speed depends ibn which country you are. this is i want to be optimistic

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.