cross reference visa check's...?????

Old Apr 4th 2003, 12:27 pm
WBB

Default cross reference visa check's...?????

hi, i had a working holoday visa granted in 1997 and visited australia for the holiday did'nt do any work and came home all with no problem's while in oz.
the thing is will the migration authoritie's hold a copy of that application form and cross reference it against my application i am due to submit later in the year?
the reason i ask is because i was a little untruthful on the working holiday application and will obviously have to be fully truthful on the migration application.
anyone know if these two forms 6-7 years apart will be cross referenced???

Old Apr 4th 2003, 6:59 pm
WBB

Default Re: cross reference visa check's...?????

Originally posted by welshboybilly
hi, i had a working holoday visa granted in 1997 and visited australia for the holiday did'nt do any work and came home all with no problem's while in oz.
the thing is will the migration authoritie's hold a copy of that application form and cross reference it against my application i am due to submit later in the year?
the reason i ask is because i was a little untruthful on the working holiday application and will obviously have to be fully truthful on the migration application.
any help here?

Old Apr 5th 2003, 11:42 am
WBB

? anyone help with this???

Old Apr 6th 2003, 12:36 am
Banned

Ozzy4life will become famous soon enoughOzzy4life will become famous soon enough

dont know for sure but i think they will