CPA Assessment Outcome

Old Aug 14th 2014, 6:39 pm
Forum Regular

ashftc89 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default CPA Assessment Outcome

Hello everybody,

My name is Muhammad. Some people may know me who have profusely helped me throughout my this painstaking journey and maybe one of the trickiest part of immigration, i.e., assessment. Trickiest because this may be something which is beyond your approach.

To start with, I am Masters in Finance, BA Hons in Performance Management and part-qualified Chartered Institute of Management Accountancy. I was very reluctant in applying for assessment due to my CIMA not being fully qualified, however, there were people over various forums who encouraged me to apply so thanks to everybody.

I have received my outcome yesterday and it was positive due to synergy and integration of my degrees and CIMA. CPA, throughout, has been extremely helpful and have been answering my queries since over a year now. Their member of staff are generous in providing valuable information that a layman like me may require. Their responses were prompt. I have requested them to send me a soft copy of my outcome once the assessment is finalized so I may know my outcome before I receive it by post which they catered.

Ofcourse, perception is about what you have experienced about somebody/something. My experience with CPA was amazing and I have absolutely no regret in choosing them over ICAA and IPA. Allan Collet (I guess that was the name) of GoMatilda in Australia has recommended to get my assessment done from CPA as they have MRA from CIMA. I am extremely happy that one of the milestone is achieved and I would recommend CPA to anybody, especially if they are from CIMA background. They have finalized the assessment before the committed time, i.e., 15 working days mentioned on their website.

Good luck to all other potential candidates and I pray that all the deserving may go through without any obstacles

Regards

Muhammad.
Old Aug 15th 2014, 5:39 am
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CPA Assessment Outcome

Well done!

It is good to hear of the positive outcome.

Best regards.
Old Aug 15th 2014, 11:36 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ashftc89
Hello everybody,

My name is Muhammad. Some people may know me who have profusely helped me throughout my this painstaking journey and maybe one of the trickiest part of immigration, i.e., assessment. Trickiest because this may be something which is beyond your approach.

To start with, I am Masters in Finance, BA Hons in Performance Management and part-qualified Chartered Institute of Management Accountancy. I was very reluctant in applying for assessment due to my CIMA not being fully qualified, however, there were people over various forums who encouraged me to apply so thanks to everybody.

I have received my outcome yesterday and it was positive due to synergy and integration of my degrees and CIMA. CPA, throughout, has been extremely helpful and have been answering my queries since over a year now. Their member of staff are generous in providing valuable information that a layman like me may require. Their responses were prompt. I have requested them to send me a soft copy of my outcome once the assessment is finalized so I may know my outcome before I receive it by post which they catered.

Ofcourse, perception is about what you have experienced about somebody/something. My experience with CPA was amazing and I have absolutely no regret in choosing them over ICAA and IPA. Allan Collet (I guess that was the name) of GoMatilda in Australia has recommended to get my assessment done from CPA as they have MRA from CIMA. I am extremely happy that one of the milestone is achieved and I would recommend CPA to anybody, especially if they are from CIMA background. They have finalized the assessment before the committed time, i.e., 15 working days mentioned on their website.

Good luck to all other potential candidates and I pray that all the deserving may go through without any obstacles

Regards

Muhammad.
What a lovely post, Muhammad - congratulations on your positive assessment
Old Aug 15th 2014, 8:31 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Alan Collett
Well done!

It is good to hear of the positive outcome.

Best regards.

Thank you so very much Mr. Alan. I appreciate your concerns and taking your advice on board was one the wisest decision I have made
Old Aug 15th 2014, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
What a lovely post, Muhammad - congratulations on your positive assessment
Thank you so much. It's nice to have people be part of your success