court order!!!

Old Aug 19th 2006, 9:27 pm
Leia

Default court order!!!

I have recently sent my application to emigrate to Australia with my
child.
however I am in breach of court order : I was supposed to tell the
father of my daughter my new address (moved from cardiff to bristol 1
month ago) but I have not been in touch since.
will that prevent me from going (will the emigration authorities be
told?). Is it too late to get in touch with the father? (he is taking
me to court because of that!)
will the court only give me a warning so that I can have second
chance?
please help as I am desperate.... I know I made a mistake but it can't
be undone now.
What can I do?
thank you

Posted via http://www.mymigration.net

Old Aug 21st 2006, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

rammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: court order!!!

Not sure about the court thing but won't you need permission from the father to take your child to OZ?

Might be worth building some bridges..............
Old Aug 21st 2006, 10:01 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leia
I have recently sent my application to emigrate to Australia with my
child.
however I am in breach of court order : I was supposed to tell the
father of my daughter my new address (moved from cardiff to bristol 1
month ago) but I have not been in touch since.
will that prevent me from going (will the emigration authorities be
told?). Is it too late to get in touch with the father? (he is taking
me to court because of that!)
will the court only give me a warning so that I can have second
chance?
please help as I am desperate.... I know I made a mistake but it can't
be undone now.
What can I do?
thank you

Posted via http://www.mymigration.net
It may be worth building bridges with your ex and to see if he will drop the case against you...but as previously mentioned you will need his permission to emigrate.
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 2:58 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
It may be worth building bridges with your ex and to see if he will drop the case against you...but as previously mentioned you will need his permission to emigrate.

Not if a court orders otherwise.
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 7:23 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JAJ
Not if a court orders otherwise.
True...but if the current court order is in place stipulates that a change of address is to be confirmed and has been broken ...then it may be harder to prove the issue in court. I just didnt want her to think she was totally safe until she has sorted her current issue.

I have had experience of this (years ago mind) before my eldest reached 18yr old unfortunately JAJ. My ex stated in court that I had already moved within the UK without informing him therefore there was a risk of total cut off if we emigrated. The judge agreed and wouldnt accept an undertaking.