courier services for sending TRA

Old Jun 19th 2007, 3:23 pm
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of
Default courier services for sending TRA

Hi guys. Been a while since I've posted anything but I'm now just about ready to send my TRA in getting all my copies certified on thursday and I was just wondering what couriers people used and roughly how much it cost to send TRA's off.
Thanks in advance Paul
Old Jun 19th 2007, 3:29 pm
Forum Regular

liverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really nice
Default Re: courier services for sending TRA

Hello mate,

Sent our TRA via Interparcel using their DHL documents service and it cost me about £26.

Just put everything in an A4 Jiffy bag, ours got their no problem and you can track it all the way vis the DHL website.

Rob
Old Jun 19th 2007, 3:31 pm
Beach Bum

paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

Cheers M8
Sounds pretty reasonable does that.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 5:08 pm

dazem has a spectacular aura aboutdazem has a spectacular aura aboutdazem has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by paul30
Hi guys. Been a while since I've posted anything but I'm now just about ready to send my TRA in getting all my copies certified on thursday and I was just wondering what couriers people used and roughly how much it cost to send TRA's off.
Thanks in advance Paul
Hi Paul
We also used DHL for TRA and main application. Cost us about £30 each time, but really good service and as already said you can track it the whole way. Which is reassuring.
Good luck with TRA
Emma x
Old Jun 19th 2007, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

luula is just really niceluula is just really niceluula is just really niceluula is just really niceluula is just really niceluula is just really niceluula is just really niceluula is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: courier services for sending TRA

Hi Paul,

We sent ours off yesturday also with DHL Document express. Ours was £20.00 and as the others said it's good being able to track it all the way. Try www.interparcel.com, Dhl courier for them

Goodluck
Old Jun 19th 2007, 8:54 pm
Beach Bum

Thanks guys just checked out interparcel think I'll be using them just gotta get my copies certified and then off it goes
Old Jun 19th 2007, 8:54 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

I also used interparcel.com who send it with dhl and it cost £20 great service and you can track it all the way
Old Jun 19th 2007, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

Originally Posted by paul30
Thanks in advance Paul
Hi there

we used interparcel excellent service

angela
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 10:27 am
Forum Regular

ShellnTez will become famous soon enoughShellnTez will become famous soon enough

depends how heavy your application is
we used dhl and our application was so thick it cost us about £50
shell
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 11:09 am
BE Enthusiast

soulrebel will become famous soon enoughsoulrebel will become famous soon enough

Anyone know any good courier service from Ireland?
DHL don't have their interparcel service from here and would cost about £70-80 on their normal delivery service from dublin.
An Post stopped their express parcel service last year because they were getting so much grief from customers who were experiencing (many) delays.
Well thats what the guy in the post office told me!!!
They now only have a registered service which takes 2-3 weeks.
We will be sending our main application off in the next few weeks.
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 11:41 am
Beach Bum

Thanks for your help guys have booked with interparcel who are collecting on tuesday so then I join the waiting game with those lovely people at TRA
Old Jun 27th 2007, 6:23 pm
Forum Regular

Andromada has a spectacular aura aboutAndromada has a spectacular aura aboutAndromada has a spectacular aura about

Hi all
i decided to use interparcel to send my TRA info off as everyone seemed to think they were good. they were meant to come today between 3 and 5 oclock but no one came, as it got near to 5 i thought i had made a mistake and it was between 3 and 6 then went to ring them but their office closes at 5.30. so i will ring them tomorrow but a bit peeved that its not been collected.
anyone else had this happen.
Andrea
Old Jun 27th 2007, 6:51 pm
Beach Bum

no probs here collection was booked between 2 and 5 on tuesday they picked it up at 3 (suppose it helps that I only live a few hundred yards down the road from my local dhl depot)
Old Jun 27th 2007, 6:53 pm
Forum Regular

Andromada has a spectacular aura aboutAndromada has a spectacular aura aboutAndromada has a spectacular aura about

maybe its just me jinxed
Andrea
Old Jun 27th 2007, 7:45 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Andromada
maybe its just me jinxed
Andrea
no no im sure its me whos jinxed

hey we got a meet planned for Bristol on 8th July if your interested.

check out the thread.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.