Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Contacting CO, Private mail address or team address?

Contacting CO, Private mail address or team address?

Old Dec 14th 2009, 8:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

charw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant future
Default Contacting CO, Private mail address or team address?

Hi friends,

My CO had the first correspondence with me yesterday regarding Health requirements & all other requirements of my online status are showing as "MET".

I did my meds beforehand, but may be finalized this week so it's just a matter of replying CO, saying that I have already done my meds etc,

My concern is how I can reply CO. To his private address or team address adelaide.gsm.teamx@immi.gov.au.? Or just reply to both?

What is the preferred way?. This info is not specific in CO's mail.

Experienced guys?
Old Dec 14th 2009, 11:14 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Contacting CO, Private mail address or team address?

Originally Posted by charw
Hi friends,

My CO had the first correspondence with me yesterday regarding Health requirements & all other requirements of my online status are showing as "MET".

I did my meds beforehand, but may be finalized this week so it's just a matter of replying CO, saying that I have already done my meds etc,

My concern is how I can reply CO. To his private address or team address adelaide.gsm.teamx@immi.gov.au.? Or just reply to both?

What is the preferred way?. This info is not specific in CO's mail.

Experienced guys?
You don't need to contact your CO at all. If you have done your medicals they will land on the case officer's desk when they are finalised.
Old Dec 14th 2009, 11:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

charw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Dorothy
You don't need to contact your CO at all. If you have done your medicals they will land on the case officer's desk when they are finalised.
Oh... What if CO thinks I have disregarded his request, then just mentioning that I have done etc will not harm no?

Last edited by charw; Dec 14th 2009 at 11:35 pm.
Old Dec 14th 2009, 11:34 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by charw
Oh... What is CO thinks I have disregarded his request, then just mentioning that I have done etc will not harm no?
You can upload your recipts to the document area. You do not need to contact the case officer directly for any reason unless they ask you to.
Old Dec 14th 2009, 11:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dorothy
You can upload your recipts to the document area. You do not need to contact the case officer directly for any reason unless they ask you to.
Receipts were uploaded at the same date + Yesterday I uploaded courier tracking info....