Contact from High Commission

Old Aug 16th 2004, 1:04 pm
Forum Regular

fraze1987 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Contact from High Commission

Like everyone else I'm trying to get a feel for where we are in the whole process (Skilled Ind Visa). The High Commission in London contacted my employers back in June for references, but I emailed DIMIA a few weeks ago and was told there had been no CO assigned. I know the apps are now looking like taking the full 12 months but I thought that references where only sought after a CO had been assigned?
Old Aug 16th 2004, 2:49 pm
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future
Default Re: Contact from High Commission

Originally Posted by fraze1987
Like everyone else I'm trying to get a feel for where we are in the whole process (Skilled Ind Visa). The High Commission in London contacted my employers back in June for references, but I emailed DIMIA a few weeks ago and was told there had been no CO assigned. I know the apps are now looking like taking the full 12 months but I thought that references where only sought after a CO had been assigned?
You are in the pipeline. As you might have read in the previous messages there seems to be a delay in the processing due to July rush.
Cheers
Badri