Confusion

Old Mar 26th 2001, 2:45 am
Karen Ailmore

Hi All, I have been reading this news group for the last few days and seem to be
getting a little confused about what to send and when... We are at present waiting
for ANCI response.. But when we send are main papers what else needs to be
included,medicals etc... and is there anything extra we could send which would help
the application... Hope someone can help Martin & Karen

Old Mar 27th 2001, 8:05 pm
Wayne

Hi Martin & Karen

I'm not sure what ANCI is, but I presume its a skill or trade recognition board.

Neither am I sure which country you reside in but I'll assume you're British (ISP =
BT Internet) and you're applying through London.

London recommends you send all the information at the same time (police check and
medicals) to expedite matters but as you may be aware there's a long queue. So I'd
recommend sending your application form immediately after receiving your skill
recognition and within a few? weeks you'll receive a file/reference number. You can
then send the medical and police check a little later ( say after 3 months) as these
usually form the basis of your last date of initial entry in Australia. It also has
the added benefit of being able to spread the cost of the medicals + having your
application in the waiting list earlier.

If you're IT skilled I understand you should send all documents in initially as
Australia is actively seeking IT professionals.

Hope this clarifies matters

Wayne

>
seem
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >