Confirming LAFHA options with Employer

Old Oct 28th 2008, 10:57 am
Just Joined

Serj is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Confirming LAFHA options with Employer

Hello everybody.

Could you please help me - I'm currently discussing LAFHA options with my future Employer. They tell me that LAFHA should be calculated on the food and accomodation expenses - but only expenses which EXCESS ones which I had in my home country. I know that food component for 2 adults without children is strictly 264&p/w. But what should I do with accomodation component. Actually now I'm living with my mom and she is the owner of the apartment and she pays for the communal costs. Should I somehow prove to Employer or ATO that my accomodation costs at home are zero?

Thanks in advance for your answers!
Old Oct 28th 2008, 2:06 pm
Forum Regular

Tapuhi is just really niceTapuhi is just really niceTapuhi is just really niceTapuhi is just really niceTapuhi is just really niceTapuhi is just really niceTapuhi is just really niceTapuhi is just really nice
Default Re: Confirming LAFHA options with Employer

Bumped you back up