conditions of rejecting victoria SS

Old Sep 8th 2009, 4:34 pm
Just Joined

ahforu2005 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default conditions of rejecting victoria SS

hi
i applied for victoria SS on 12 aug/ and didnt get any reply back and the Case status is blank till now

could anyone tell me how long does it take to proceesd it and if anyone knows the conditions of rejecting the cases

thanks
Old Sep 8th 2009, 5:24 pm
Banned

Zean is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: conditions of rejecting victoria SS

Originally Posted by ahforu2005
hi
i applied for victoria SS on 12 aug/ and didnt get any reply back and the Case status is blank till now

could anyone tell me how long does it take to proceesd it and if anyone knows the conditions of rejecting the cases

thanks
Welcome to British Expat Forum,

You can send an email to Victoria stating that you havent received any acknowledgment e-mail. As of now, no one can say how long it going to take for SS assessment. It depends on your occupation, current location/work, commitment and many many more (yet to discover!! :-).

You may search for threads with title "Victoria state sponsored....." where you will find several cases in the past.

Best of luck with your application.

Last edited by Zean; Sep 8th 2009 at 5:34 pm.
Old Sep 8th 2009, 6:21 pm
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

GarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: conditions of rejecting victoria SS

Originally Posted by ahforu2005
hi

thanks
Mine took three months in the end. That was before the rush.