Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Comparison-did i meet the criteria-Please have a look.

Comparison-did i meet the criteria-Please have a look.

Old Apr 25th 2011, 8:01 pm
Just Joined

abecadlo is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Comparison-did i meet the criteria-Please have a look.

Dear BritishExpats,
Could you please have a look into my job desc. and let me know if i could use any of the following 6 options, please Help(i pick option 3)but i might be wrong and need to ask for aadvice.Thanks in advance

That's my present job description
Role and Responsibility
The Team Leader’s role is essential to the wellbeing of the person we support and to
the team of people employed to support them. It is a role of both providing practical
support and providing leadership and management to a small number of people. The
role expects a degree of autonomy, initiative and responsibility from the post holder.

Option1
Alternative Title:
Welfare Project Manager

Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates a centre, program or project concerned with social welfare support.
Skill Level: 1

Option2
411711 COMMUNITY WORKER

Facilitates community development initiatives and collective solutions within a community to address issues, needs and problems associated with recreational, health, housing, employment and other welfare matters.
Skill Level: 2

option3
411712 DISABILITIES SERVICES OFFICER

Works in a range of service units which provide education and community access to people with intellectual, physical, social and emotional disabilities.
Skill Level: 2

option4
Job description

Assists young people as individuals or groups to solve social, emotional and financial problems in an agency framework.

option 5
Job description

Assists individuals, families and groups with social, emotional or financial difficulties to improve quality of life, by educating and supporting them and working towards change in their social environment.

option6
Job description

Assesses the social needs of individuals, families and groups, assists and empowers people to develop and use the skills and resources needed to resolve social and other problems, and furthers human wellbeing and human rights, social justice and social development. Registration or licensing may be required.
Old Apr 25th 2011, 9:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comparison-did i meet the criteria-Please have a look.

My feeling is that if you do not know what category / occupation you slot into then you are not going to get your answer from an internet forum. We know nothing about you.

If you are stuck at this step then I would advise you not to do this alone and seek professional assistance.
Old Apr 25th 2011, 9:28 pm
Just Joined

Yes you right and i struggling with the correct answer and obviously i was looking for any advice.
I have to keep asking
Old Apr 25th 2011, 9:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by abecadlo
Yes you right and i struggling with the correct answer and obviously i was looking for any advice.
I have to keep asking
So if I said "Option 1" on the basis of the info on this post you would lodge a visa application on the back of it. It is lunacy.

We can help with many questions on BE, but I really do not think a bunch of strangers can offer some meaningful guidance on what your occupation is.
Old Apr 25th 2011, 9:42 pm
Just Joined

Post Re: Comparison-did i meet the criteria-Please have a look.

Obviously not, but i would like to see what other people think(like You and others) and compare that with my thoughts and my friends opinions, then choose the closest match if there is any.
Old Apr 25th 2011, 9:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by abecadlo
Obviously not, but i would like to see what other people think(like You and others) and compare that with my thoughts and my friends opinions, then choose the closest match if there is any.
But how can we possibly know which occupation you do. How can we think anything in this circumstance?

Oh I give up ... my vote is options 5.
Old Apr 25th 2011, 10:38 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
But how can we possibly know which occupation you do. How can we think anything in this circumstance?

Oh I give up ... my vote is options 5.

To the OP - Bermudashorts is absolutly correct. If you don't know what your job is or which category it falls in, how can anyone else?

If it helps, many people find they fit in a multitude of categories within their roles therefore people usually chose a description that most fits their own role.

As no one can tell you what your job is - thread closed.