CO requested Pay Slips and Bank Statement

Old Dec 14th 2009, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

TamerSalem is an unknown quantity at this point
Default CO requested Pay Slips and Bank Statement

Hi all,

I have just been contacted by CO who requested Pay Slips and Bank Statements. I get paid by Cash, do I still need to provide bank statement? I can provide bank Statement but it will just show irregular deposits and withdrawals, does it help?

Any advice will be highly appreciated.

Cheers.
Old Dec 15th 2009, 2:44 am
Forum Regular

SethMonster is on a distinguished road
Default Re: CO requested Pay Slips and Bank Statement

You would still have receipts for the cash payments. You can send that as your payslips.

And explain the case to the CO.
Old Dec 15th 2009, 3:01 am
BE Enthusiast

tejas is an unknown quantity at this point

dear you have to show that voucher slip which shows that you have been paid by your company on cash mode..... even you can show statement of payment of whole financial year on company's letter head. and just describe whole matter in good format that you are not able to show bank statement because of above reason.... it works fine because in my case also i am getting pay on voucher slip in cash mode........
Originally Posted by TamerSalem
Hi all,

I have just been contacted by CO who requested Pay Slips and Bank Statements. I get paid by Cash, do I still need to provide bank statement? I can provide bank Statement but it will just show irregular deposits and withdrawals, does it help?

Cheers.
Old Dec 15th 2009, 6:16 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Cheers.
Whether you are paid by cash or not the case officer has asked for bank statements and pay slips, so provide bank statements and pay slips.
Old Dec 15th 2009, 10:25 am
Just Joined

kickstart is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

Cheers.
add vouchers or recipts of ur pay and explian CO and additional advantage would be adding tax returns on top of .....it if u have it
Old Dec 15th 2009, 3:24 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Whether you are paid by cash or not the case officer has asked for bank statements and pay slips, so provide bank statements and pay slips.
Thanks all for your reply.

The problem is our company doesn't provide us with payslips, we get paid each month from the treasury clerk who have a list containing the names for those who will get paid and each one have to sign this list after getting paid.

Can I send a statutory declaration instead of the Pay slips? or shall I provide the bank statements only and hope for the best?

Cheers.
Old Dec 15th 2009, 4:57 pm

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

send in what you have, explain away what you don't have, support it with tax returns - your CO is trying to establish that you have been legitimately paid.
Old Dec 15th 2009, 5:05 pm
Forum Regular

Rhubarb65 has a reputation beyond reputeRhubarb65 has a reputation beyond reputeRhubarb65 has a reputation beyond reputeRhubarb65 has a reputation beyond reputeRhubarb65 has a reputation beyond reputeRhubarb65 has a reputation beyond reputeRhubarb65 has a reputation beyond reputeRhubarb65 has a reputation beyond reputeRhubarb65 has a reputation beyond reputeRhubarb65 has a reputation beyond reputeRhubarb65 has a reputation beyond repute

The problem is our company doesn't provide us with payslips, we get paid each month from the treasury clerk who have a list containing the names for those who will get paid and each one have to sign this list after getting paid.

Can I send a statutory declaration instead of the Pay slips? or shall I provide the bank statements only and hope for the best?

Cheers.
Hi TamerSalem,

If your CO has specifically requested these two pieces of information then I would not recommend just providing one and hoping for the best!

I would recommend that you provide a statutory declaration outlining the reason why you are unble to supply payslips and offering some alternative if possible - would your treasury clerk be able to provide you with a summary of cash payments made to you on official company letterheaded paper?

regards

Rhubarb65
Old Dec 16th 2009, 7:36 am
Just Joined

wings_and_fins is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers.
i suggest you secure a certified true copy of the monthly list from your treasury clerk. first, mid, and latest month pay would probably suffice if you have only one employer and you have no break in employment period.
Old Dec 17th 2009, 4:59 am
i wanna be unique...

moincore is an unknown quantity at this point

don't worry..abt it.
actually co also requested me for pay slip and bank statement.
But my salary is also by cash.
then i gave them my pay slip...that means salary voucher or salary receive copy or just a receive copy of salary...etc.
And u have to also provide a letter for that u r receiving ur salary by cash which is approved by ur boss or hr or manager...or other responsible person....
etc.
My words has come from my experience.......
Old Dec 18th 2009, 2:41 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by moincore
don't worry..abt it.
actually co also requested me for pay slip and bank statement.
But my salary is also by cash.
then i gave them my pay slip...that means salary voucher or salary receive copy or just a receive copy of salary...etc.
And u have to also provide a letter for that u r receiving ur salary by cash which is approved by ur boss or hr or manager...or other responsible person....
etc.
My words has come from my experience.......
The problem is the company does not give us payslips or any other receipts. I will try to bring a salary statement from the governmental insurance, but it will state a different salary than the actual one as the company doesn't insure the employees with their full salaries. Is this going to be helpful or it will make things worse?

Any advise will be highly appreciated.
Old Dec 18th 2009, 4:58 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

The problem is the company does not give us payslips or any other receipts. I will try to bring a salary statement from the governmental insurance, but it will state a different salary than the actual one as the company doesn't insure the employees with their full salaries. Is this going to be helpful or it will make things worse?

Any advise will be highly appreciated.
Get a letter from the person who actually hands you your cash saying how much he/she pays you, when they pay you, what they pay you for, how much tax they keep, etc. Get it on company letterhead.
Old Dec 18th 2009, 5:36 am
BE Enthusiast

tejas is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi dear
did you have employment verification from DAIC?

Hi all,

Cheers.
Old Dec 18th 2009, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tejas
Hi dear
did you have employment verification from DAIC?
Not as far as I know.