CO question

Old Jan 27th 2009, 12:38 pm
Forum Regular

kronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant future
Default CO question

Hi

Just logged in to check my online application status and found that all of our items are showing as 'met' and medicals/pccs are showing as 'requested' as of 23/01/09.

I can see that this is the green light for us to go and get our meds done but is this how DIAC inform you of this? Wasn't sure if you received an email on this or something. Definitely haven't had email as have been checking inbox/junk mail daily!!

Many thanks
Old Jan 28th 2009, 12:41 pm
Forum Regular

fmadau is on a distinguished road
Default Re: CO question

Originally Posted by kronk
Hi

Just logged in to check my online application status and found that all of our items are showing as 'met' and medicals/pccs are showing as 'requested' as of 23/01/09.

I can see that this is the green light for us to go and get our meds done but is this how DIAC inform you of this? Wasn't sure if you received an email on this or something. Definitely haven't had email as have been checking inbox/junk mail daily!!

Many thanks
Same with my application , l checked today 28/01/09 and most documents where showing as 'MeT' and Australian Federal Police Cert as 'requested' . Then l received an email from my Case officer requesting AFP certifiactes.

L think you need to do your Medicals like yesterday... The Visa is around the corner, good lucky.
Old Jan 28th 2009, 1:13 pm
Forum Regular

kronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant future
Default Re: CO question

Originally Posted by fmadau
Same with my application , l checked today 28/01/09 and most documents where showing as 'MeT' and Australian Federal Police Cert as 'requested' . Then l received an email from my Case officer requesting AFP certifiactes.

L think you need to do your Medicals like yesterday... The Visa is around the corner, good lucky.
Thats great, thanks for replying.

So I should get an email from CO then. Wasn't sure whether it was just down to what was on the application site. I'll book my meds now then