CO Allocation and Visa Grants

Old May 11th 2009, 10:01 pm
Forum Regular

oengin17 has a brilliant futureoengin17 has a brilliant futureoengin17 has a brilliant futureoengin17 has a brilliant futureoengin17 has a brilliant futureoengin17 has a brilliant futureoengin17 has a brilliant future
Default CO Allocation and Visa Grants

Hi to all,
I wonder when if all CSL applicants get their COs by the end of May will they their visas? Will they get their visas till that date or later?
Any opinion???
Old May 12th 2009, 3:07 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CO Allocation and Visa Grants

Originally Posted by oengin17
Hi to all,
I wonder when if all CSL applicants get their COs by the end of May will they their visas? Will they get their visas till that date or later?
Any opinion???
Hang on, I'll get the crystal ball out
Old May 12th 2009, 5:25 am
Just Joined

dipsaps is an unknown quantity at this point

We already got our CO on 20th March. Sumitted further docs on 15th April. But have had no Visa grant until now!!

So nooooooooo idea!!! God knows how long this wait is!!
Old May 12th 2009, 7:13 am
Forum Regular

grantvt is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by dipsaps
We already got our CO on 20th March. Sumitted further docs on 15th April. But have had no Visa grant until now!!

It seems to be only a couple of months if extra documents are needed and in some cases if all docs are frontloaded its a couple of weeks or even days. They may have to do additional checks, etc.

Last edited by grantvt; May 12th 2009 at 7:36 am.
Old May 12th 2009, 7:25 am
BE Enthusiast

mavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
can I have a peek on your crystal ball? won't take long I promise
Old May 12th 2009, 7:32 am
Forum Regular

oengin17 has a brilliant futureoengin17 has a brilliant futureoengin17 has a brilliant futureoengin17 has a brilliant futureoengin17 has a brilliant futureoengin17 has a brilliant futureoengin17 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Who the hell are you, a witch?
Your approach is not good. don't say that.
Everybody here need some comment about getting visas.
I just need some opinion not a fortune telling.

Thanks to others for their opinions.

Last edited by oengin17; May 12th 2009 at 7:35 am.
Old May 12th 2009, 8:01 am
BE Enthusiast

scaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to all

I think Pollyana's comments are in good humour. If you look at your question..non of the people here are from DIAC..so cannot give you an accurate answer. Please dont be aggressive or take offence to any comments. We are all trying to help each other and lighten the mood if required.
Old May 12th 2009, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

imaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by mavios
can I have a peek on your crystal ball? won't take long I promise
me too my psychic friend told me he sees something good for me by 2nd week of May so i am holding on he didnt say though if it's 2009
Old May 12th 2009, 9:50 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by scaria197
I think Pollyana's comments are in good humour. If you look at your question..non of the people here are from DIAC..so cannot give you an accurate answer. Please dont be aggressive or take offence to any comments. We are all trying to help each other and lighten the mood if required.
Thanks mate,
Here I don't need being insulted or underestimated by anyone and anyway.
I just would like to get a rough estimate by those sharing timelines of others who already got their visas. you know how nervous and excited we all are in this stage.
Thanks for the advice by the way and sorry for pollyanna...
Old May 12th 2009, 10:26 am
BE Enthusiast

scaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to all

Yup I completely understand where you are coming from. Just want to make sure people dont think otherwise about you. Good luck.
Old May 12th 2009, 11:07 am
Forum Regular

[QUOTE=scaria197;7564184]Yup I completely understand where you are coming from. Just want to make sure people dont think otherwise about you. Good luck.[/Q

thanks scaria197
I didn't mean you by saying "I don't need being insulted or underestimated by anyone and anyway". please do not take it personally. I am from Turkey and live in in Izmir. 39 nine years old married with 2 children. I am an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer served in Armed Forces for 20 years.
wish you good luck. I hope you will get your visa soon.
many excuses if I broke you.
Kind regards to all

Last edited by oengin17; May 12th 2009 at 11:17 am.
Old May 12th 2009, 6:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

No problem. You did not offend me in the first place. Good Luck!
Old May 12th 2009, 7:33 pm
Just Joined

ashru12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: CO Allocation and Visa Grants

Originally Posted by dipsaps

hi,

same here......CO on 23 March, sent all docs on 15 April, and the wait continues! Let's just wait and hope for the best. The average waiting time is, so far as I understand from this forum and another forum ************5 weeks.

Regards,

ashru12
__________________________________________________ ______
subclass-175, accountant in CSL, lodgement date 31.07.08, paperbased

Last edited by Dorothy; May 13th 2009 at 9:40 am. Reason: url removed
Old May 13th 2009, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ashru12
hi,

same here......CO on 23 March, sent all docs on 15 April, and the wait continues! Let's just wait and hope for the best. The average waiting time is, so far as I understand from this forum and another forum ************** 5 weeks.

Regards,

ashru12
Hi,
A new line appeared on Document checklist today after Co allocation 0n 30th of April. It says "Complete Personal Particulars for Character Assessment for this Applicant" I have uploaded Form 80 previously on my own though. I think its a good sign for progress, I guess so.
Anyone experienced the same? and what do you think next??
Kind Regards.

Last edited by Dorothy; May 13th 2009 at 9:40 am.
Old May 14th 2009, 3:37 am
Just Joined

dipsaps is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ashru12
hi,

same here......CO on 23 March, sent all docs on 15 April, and the wait continues! Let's just wait and hope for the best. The average waiting time is, so far as I understand from this forum and another forum ************5 weeks.

Regards,

ashru12
Hey Ashru,

Thats great.. we following the same timeline... do let me know as soon as you get ur PR!...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.