Citizenship Question - Form 1195

Old Sep 18th 2014, 5:24 am
Forum Regular

daddyoconnor will become famous soon enough
Default Citizenship Question - Form 1195

Anyone recently applied - could you tell me how strict they are with regards to the pictures needed to attach to these forms - is it along the same lines as passport photos or could I use the likes of the school wallet size photos (I have measured the size of the faces and they go slightly over by about 4mm).

Its just pretty expensive to go and get all our photos done again at the Post office if I don't need to - but if they are strict about it, I would rather do it correctly - just wondered if anyone had done the photos themselves and if they had had any problems?

Cheers
Old Sep 18th 2014, 5:40 am
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

GarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Citizenship Question - Form 1195

Originally Posted by daddyoconnor
Anyone recently applied - could you tell me how strict they are with regards to the pictures needed to attach to these forms - is it along the same lines as passport photos or could I use the likes of the school wallet size photos (I have measured the size of the faces and they go slightly over by about 4mm).

Its just pretty expensive to go and get all our photos done again at the Post office if I don't need to - but if they are strict about it, I would rather do it correctly - just wondered if anyone had done the photos themselves and if they had had any problems?

Cheers
Don't think they were very strict, particularly considering they snap you again at the interview. Saying that, you never know it you'll get a jobsworth. Main point seems to get the photo signed (and finding someone who fits their list is another question entirely).
Old Sep 18th 2014, 6:20 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GarryP
Don't think they were very strict, particularly considering they snap you again at the interview. Saying that, you never know it you'll get a jobsworth. Main point seems to get the photo signed (and finding someone who fits their list is another question entirely).
The list is pretty good actually as it includes people like public servants (as long as they are permanent). I am happy to perform the task for anyone who ever needs a signature from a perm public servant if we can manage the logistics
Old Sep 18th 2014, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

daddyoconnor will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Pollyana
The list is pretty good actually as it includes people like public servants (as long as they are permanent). I am happy to perform the task for anyone who ever needs a signature from a perm public servant if we can manage the logistics
Thanks for your replies.
I think Justice of the Peace are on the list, and there is a local one we can go to on a Saturday morning, so don't think that is going to be a problem. Was just more concerned they say the photos are not to standard, as they are a few millimeters out or they are too dark/light etc. So I may just risk using the kids recent school pics, and do our own for me and hubbie.
Old Sep 18th 2014, 9:53 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daddyoconnor
Thanks for your replies.
I think Justice of the Peace are on the list, and there is a local one we can go to on a Saturday morning, so don't think that is going to be a problem. Was just more concerned they say the photos are not to standard, as they are a few millimeters out or they are too dark/light etc. So I may just risk using the kids recent school pics, and do our own for me and hubbie.

AusPost will do photos that meet the requirements, so that could be the way round it for certain
Old Oct 6th 2014, 2:02 am
BE Enthusiast

muditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of light

I did my exam on last week of August. I got new set of passport photos from westfield shop in my area. So it was ok for me and i'm planning to use same photos to apply for passport.