Chippies, Pls Help!

Old Jul 31st 2005, 8:54 am
kch
Forum Regular

kch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of light
Unhappy Chippies, Pls Help!

Hiya

We're getting confused and stressed out trying to write out description in occupation (right, hubby is a chippy), Q7 on TRA Assessment form.

Can any of you shed some lights on what to put down exactly or has anyone got any examples of what to write for a chippy? Any tips or info would be gratefully received! Pls pm me!

Many thanks in advance!
Old Jul 31st 2005, 1:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Chippies, Pls Help!

Originally Posted by kch
Hiya

We're getting confused and stressed out trying to write out description in occupation (right, hubby is a chippy), Q7 on TRA Assessment form.

Can any of you shed some lights on what to put down exactly or has anyone got any examples of what to write for a chippy? Any tips or info would be gratefully received! Pls pm me!

Many thanks in advance!
hi,

i'm a joiner too, and after being on here for a bit there are loads of people offering good advice.

i'm only just starting with the application tho, so maybe advice is not my strong point!

good luck tho!

steve
Old Aug 1st 2005, 9:43 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Chippies, Pls Help!

Originally Posted by kch
Hiya

Many thanks in advance!
Hi my partner is a chippy sorry cant remember what Q7 is??

all I can say is write everything down that you do even if its seems obvious.

eg 1st/2nd fix and expalin what this entails, what tools you use inc hand held and electric, what work you do on site and off site eg fitting cupboards, stairs, hanging doors, dove tail joints, fixing roofs everything. working to guidelines, reading plans, adhereing to specifications etc.

Good luck
Old Aug 1st 2005, 10:03 am
Forum Regular

it_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to all
Talking Re: Chippies, Pls Help!

Originally Posted by kch
Hiya

Many thanks in advance!
Remember to include details on chip fat heat and the amount of batter to put on fish. Our local chippy makes lovely battered sausages!