Child with ADHD

Old Nov 15th 2005, 2:50 pm
Just Joined

Chalky is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Child with ADHD

Does anyone know if a child having ADHD will affect us getting a visa?
Old Nov 15th 2005, 4:14 pm
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all
Default Re: Child with ADHD

I'm sorry I can't answer your question, but I'm sure someone will be able to.

There is a link on peter bollards website and you can check loads of different cases and why they didn't get the approval for Aus.....I was looking for something my mum was diagnosed with when they applied for their retirement visa. It will take a while to trawl through them all, but you can do searches and narrow searches down.

http://users.bigpond.net.au/onk/index.html

Are you with an agent?
Best of luck.

Claire
Old Nov 15th 2005, 4:56 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chalky
Does anyone know if a child having ADHD will affect us getting a visa?
i wouuldnt think it would be a problem i read a thread not so long ago about someone going over looking for schools to take an autistic child so im sure that a child with adhd isnt a problem
i hope not anyway my daughters school are going down that route with her

jan xx
Old Nov 15th 2005, 5:01 pm
Just Joined

Chalky is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for your replies i will take a look at the link recommended and let you know if i find anything.
Old Nov 15th 2005, 5:04 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chalky
Thanks for your replies i will take a look at the link recommended and let you know if i find anything.

thanks