CHEST X-RAYS

Old Sep 9th 2009, 9:42 am
BE Enthusiast

garyp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of light
Default CHEST X-RAYS

I spoke to radiology clinic today regarding chest x rays. I was tol their x rays are only valid for 3 months. very unlikely that visa will be processed and I enter Australia within 3 months.
HOW do I get around this without paying for x rays twice?
gary
Old Sep 9th 2009, 10:37 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CHEST X-RAYS

Originally Posted by garyp
I spoke to radiology clinic today regarding chest x rays. I was tol their x rays are only valid for 3 months. very unlikely that visa will be processed and I enter Australia within 3 months.
gary
You don't. DIAC puts a 12 month validity on your x-ray, so ignore what the clinic says.
Old Sep 9th 2009, 10:51 am
BE Enthusiast

garyp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of light

great is that the case for all visa's?
They charge £87.50 for one xray(4 of us) didnt fancy paying twice
gary
Old Sep 9th 2009, 11:46 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

great is that the case for all visa's?
They charge £87.50 for one xray(4 of us) didnt fancy paying twice
gary
Flip that's expensive, ours were £100 for 2! Has ur CO actually asked for them yet?
Old Sep 9th 2009, 1:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sponsored employer subclass 120 visa. employer said to arrange medicals around the same time I send visa application back to them. they have someone who looks over it before they submit it to immigration. saves on a migration agent
Th only radiology clinic in s.wales is in cardiff and thats what they charge for an x ray
gary
Old Sep 9th 2009, 2:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

just spoke to clinics in bristol. save me around £200 for everything. little bit further to travel but will go there instead of cardiff
Old Sep 9th 2009, 3:12 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Sponsored employer subclass 120 visa. employer said to arrange medicals around the same time I send visa application back to them. they have someone who looks over it before they submit it to immigration. saves on a migration agent
Th only radiology clinic in s.wales is in cardiff and thats what they charge for an x ray
gary
Oh yes ours is a 120 aswell, is urs for the ADF by any chance?!
Old Sep 9th 2009, 3:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

sorry jen what is ADF?
Gary
Old Sep 9th 2009, 7:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

Australian Defence Force...
Old Sep 9th 2009, 7:58 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by Janna and Nick
Australian Defence Force...
Tee hee I replied by PM...

You have PM!
Old Sep 9th 2009, 8:12 pm
Forum Regular

fictionalsummer will become famous soon enough

gary
Hi there, can I ask where in Bristol you are heading?
As Cardiff would be our nearest, but if it means saving a bit of cash we'd be prepared travel a bit
Old Sep 11th 2009, 7:03 am
BE Enthusiast

its the only one on panel doctor addresses in bristol. not got address at mo and too lasy to look
gary
Old Sep 11th 2009, 7:57 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by fictionalsummer
Hi there, can I ask where in Bristol you are heading?
As Cardiff would be our nearest, but if it means saving a bit of cash we'd be prepared travel a bit
http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/over...el-doctors.htm

HTH, Jen