Checking AOS Outome

Old Jan 22nd 2006, 9:15 am
BE Enthusiast

orange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant future
Talking Checking AOS Outome

Has anyone had any experience of how best to check the outcome of an AOS interview, and the timeframe within which Centrelink will send required paperwork to Adelaide (e.g. in a situation when your assurer isn't around to feed back)? Has anyone phoned Centrelink with their case reference number? Will they give you this information over the phone? Or is it more usual just to sit back and expect the paperwork to wing its way from Centrelink to Adelaide and get there on time?

Any thoughts would be welcome! Ta.
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 12:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Checking AOS Outome

I think, now don't quote me on this but. my sister was told when she enquired that she had to take her tax forms and such and proof that the money was there and waiting in the bank. She would have to go to the bank to get some sort of receipt to say she had paid it into their bank and they (DIMIA) had received it. She brings this receipt back to CentreLink and they write to the DIMIA to say it has been done. It all depends on when the receipt is brought back to CentreLink.

I read somewhere on here once that a guy waited at CentreLink whilst they contacted DIMIA and asked for a copy of the e-mail they had sent. It took three week after that for the big yes.

I hope this helps you Orange hun, if not you can beat me up later lol

hugs Lace x
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 3:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

orange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Checking AOS Outome

Thanks for this Lacey.

I'm interested in whether it is possible to phone Centrelink, give your file reference number, say x person had an interview today, did they pass and has the bond been lodged? i.e. any way of checking the outcome of an AOS interview without hassling the assurer (again)....
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 5:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you find this info babe, then you can give it me when the time arises

hugs Lace xxx
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 5:26 pm
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by orange&
Thanks for this Lacey.

I'm interested in whether it is possible to phone Centrelink, give your file reference number, say x person had an interview today, did they pass and has the bond been lodged? i.e. any way of checking the outcome of an AOS interview without hassling the assurer (again)....

Well, I am not sure if I can give any smart advice on this..... but to phone Centrelink I would sure consider if I was you!

good luck mate and keep us informed!

Marina xxx
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 6:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice

Hi
now again like lace don't quote me on this however i do not think that CentreLink will give you any info as the AOS stage is for your assurer and not you so to give you info would break the dpa (or Aus equivalent)
anyway i would love to here for definite what the outcome of this question is perhaps a agent could answer for us

Billy
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 7:00 am
Just Joined

viaticus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by orange&
Has anyone had any experience of how best to check the outcome of an AOS interview, and the timeframe within which Centrelink will send required paperwork to Adelaide (e.g. in a situation when your assurer isn't around to feed back)? Has anyone phoned Centrelink with their case reference number? Will they give you this information over the phone? Or is it more usual just to sit back and expect the paperwork to wing its way from Centrelink to Adelaide and get there on time?

Any thoughts would be welcome! Ta.
My boyfriend's assurer has just been interviewed by Centrelink today. He said that Centrelink will send him (the assurer) a letter in the next couple of days. And he will has to bring this letter to open a commonwealth bank acc. (to deposit the AUD3500). After he deposits the money, he will need to go back to Centrelink (just to let them know that he has deposited the money) and Centrelink will notify DIMIA that AOS has been done. Centrelink's officer told the assurer that it will take them approximately 3 months for the whole AOS process. We don't know why it takes so long..