character requirement !!!

Old Aug 16th 2010, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

chrisandelaine is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: character requirement !!!

Originally Posted by tking
Yeah, I knew you knew what you meant - i just wanted to clarify the uploading thing for the OP - just in case! I'd hate for them to submit a meaningless application with no supporting docs and just be witing to be asked for them!
ohhh yes, just as well you said that, i thought we had to wait to be asked for the docs to be uploaded, but YOUR say we just go ahead and upload them now on our TRN number YES

we go ahead and upload the docs you mention, and it had a thing at the end with something called skills ass docs checklist, was this just for our own self help, and nothing to do with uploading these docs to them. !!!!!!!

chris
Old Aug 16th 2010, 10:05 am
Addicted to browsing BE

goldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chrisandelaine
ohhh yes, just as well you said that, i thought we had to wait to be asked for the docs to be uploaded, but YOUR say we just go ahead and upload them now on our TRN number YES

we go ahead and upload the docs you mention, and it had a thing at the end with something called skills ass docs checklist, was this just for our own self help, and nothing to do with uploading these docs to them. !!!!!!!

chris
There will be a list of all the documents you must upload. It's pretty extensive. Make sure you upload everything (but not the medicals or police clearances yet) but include the rest of the list.

It'll be skills assessment, IELTS test results, birth certs, marriage certs and on and on.

Good luck.
Old Aug 17th 2010, 2:20 am
Addicted to browsing BE

goldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond repute

I found this list at www.immi.gov.au it's for the paper based applications but it states 'This checklist is designed for paper applications and should be used only as a guide if you wish to prepare documents for an online application'. So the online one should be quite similar;

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener..._checklist.pdf
Old Aug 18th 2010, 1:56 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tking
I found this list at www.immi.gov.au it's for the paper based applications but it states 'This checklist is designed for paper applications and should be used only as a guide if you wish to prepare documents for an online application'. So the online one should be quite similar;

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener..._checklist.pdf
thanks tking, camn you also tell me, do we need to use certified docs,a nd have they also to be in colour or black and white.

chris
Old Aug 19th 2010, 8:49 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chrisandelaine
thanks tking, camn you also tell me, do we need to use certified docs,a nd have they also to be in colour or black and white.

chris
If you're scanning and uploading, colour don't need certifying. If they are black and white they do.
Old Aug 19th 2010, 11:34 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
If you're scanning and uploading, colour don't need certifying. If they are black and white they do.
thank you very much in deed

chris