changing status????

Old Jan 27th 2001, 2:19 pm
dropx

Hi People,

I have a really important problem. I came to australia as a prospective marriage visa
and then I got married to my fiance. I applied for a permanent residence 8 months ago
and they gave me a bridging visa. And I am still on that. But things not going good with
my partner and I am thinking a separation. I also work in a very respectable computer
company as a programmer. Is there a way I can seperate from my wife and still can stay
in Australia and work?

Thanks

Old Jan 28th 2001, 1:05 pm
George Lombard

Dear Dropx,

You may have some options however I think it would be a very good idea to see a
registered migration agent in your locality, because you are in a situation where a lot
could go wrong.

Cheers

George Lombard

www.austimmigration.com.au

[email protected]
>Hi People,
>
> I have a really important problem. I came to australia as a prospective marriage visa
> and then I got married to my fiance. I applied for a permanent residence 8 months ago
> and they gave me a bridging visa. And I am still on that. But things not going good
> with my partner and I am thinking a separation. I also work in a very respectable
> computer company as a programmer. Is there a way I can seperate from my wife and still
> can stay in Australia and work?
>
>Thanks
>
>
>