Changes to Prospective Marriage visa?

Old Jun 15th 2006, 6:04 pm
Visa Granted - yahoo!

PrincessUK is just really nicePrincessUK is just really nicePrincessUK is just really nicePrincessUK is just really nicePrincessUK is just really nicePrincessUK is just really nicePrincessUK is just really nicePrincessUK is just really nicePrincessUK is just really nicePrincessUK is just really nicePrincessUK is just really nice
Question Changes to Prospective Marriage visa?

Does anyone know, come the 1st of July, if there will be any changes to the prospective marriage visa? I want to send our's the 23th June, and am worried that they will not look at it before 1st July and everything would og changed!

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Ps - well done England!
Old Jun 15th 2006, 9:48 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Changes to Prospective Marriage visa?

Originally Posted by PrincessUK
Does anyone know, come the 1st of July, if there will be any changes to the prospective marriage visa? I want to send our's the 23th June, and am worried that they will not look at it before 1st July and everything would og changed!

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Ps - well done England!
Unlikely (though of course I can't say definitely!) - the only change I've seen in the last 5 years is the one that said you can now marry outside Australia - when I entered I was told the marriage HAD to take place inside Aus, now it can happen anywhere as long as its within the time limit
Old Jun 16th 2006, 5:18 am
Visa Granted - yahoo!

PrincessUK is just really nicePrincessUK is just really nicePrincessUK is just really nicePrincessUK is just really nicePrincessUK is just really nicePrincessUK is just really nicePrincessUK is just really nicePrincessUK is just really nicePrincessUK is just really nicePrincessUK is just really nicePrincessUK is just really nice
Default Re: Changes to Prospective Marriage visa?

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Unlikely (though of course I can't say definitely!) - the only change I've seen in the last 5 years is the one that said you can now marry outside Australia - when I entered I was told the marriage HAD to take place inside Aus, now it can happen anywhere as long as its within the time limit
thanks pollyana - you are starting to become my fountain of knowledge! cheers x