change in occupation

Old Feb 4th 2008, 8:24 am
Just Joined

robort is an unknown quantity at this point
Default change in occupation

My friend applied as General mechanical engineering tradesperson. He was working as supervisor when he applied , but now his employment verification is due & he is promoted as a Manager in the company.
Does this mean that his occupation has been changed?
If the company propritor tells the australian high commission officer that he is a manager, will it effect his case since the reference letter states that he is a supervisor?
Please help.
Thanks.
ROBORT
Old Feb 4th 2008, 10:25 am
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: change in occupation

Originally Posted by robort
My friend applied as General mechanical engineering tradesperson. He was working as supervisor when he applied , but now his employment verification is due & he is promoted as a Manager in the company.
Does this mean that his occupation has been changed?
If the company propritor tells the australian high commission officer that he is a manager, will it effect his case since the reference letter states that he is a supervisor?
Please help.
Thanks.
ROBORT
The information submitted to DIAC must be accurate on the day it arrives at DIAC, subsequent changes to employment are irrelevant.

If he is worried DIAC will call his employer he should talk to them and make sure they do tell DIAC that he was a superviser on whatever date the application was submitted.
Old Feb 5th 2008, 6:31 am
Just Joined

robort is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: change in occupation

Thanks friend,
I will pass on the information to my friend.