Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Change of circumstances;time margin after the change??

Change of circumstances;time margin after the change??

Old May 9th 2010, 9:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice
Default Change of circumstances;time margin after the change??

Respected all,

I have a GSM(skilled family sponsored-VE 176) visa application in process and my brother(who is sponsoring) is relocating inside Australia in pursuit of higher studies.I know i have to notify DIAC of the change of residential address of sponsor through prescribed form.
All i want to know is that until he acquire new residance(which may take some time) in new place,should i wait for it or notify DIAC as soon as he leaves current residence?it is meaningless to acknowldge till he acquires new accomodation and i also don`t know how senstive DIAC is about prompt updates of such changes in circumstances

I am sorry for lengthy post
but Kindly advise!

Last edited by aliah; May 9th 2010 at 9:48 pm.
Old May 9th 2010, 10:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice
Default Re: Change of circumstances; time margin after the change??

who will take the initiative? the world is waiting...
Old May 9th 2010, 10:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

qamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really nice
Default Re: Change of circumstances;time margin after the change??

Originally Posted by aliah
Respected all,

I have a GSM(skilled family sponsored-VE 176) visa application in process and my brother(who is sponsoring) is relocating inside Australia in pursuit of higher studies.I know i have to notify DIAC of the change of residential address of sponsor through prescribed form.
All i want to know is that until he acquire new residance(which may take some time) in new place,should i wait for it or notify DIAC as soon as he leaves current residence?it is meaningless to acknowldge till he acquires new accomodation and i also don`t know how senstive DIAC is about prompt updates of such changes in circumstances

I am sorry for lengthy post
but Kindly advise!
wait and notify whenever there is new address. if you notify them earlier what it would be new address as null??? so i would suggest to wait and update once new address is there
Old May 9th 2010, 10:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by qamar_qadian
wait and notify whenever there is new address. if you notify them earlier what it would be new address as null??? so i would suggest to wait and update once new address is there
Thanks for the response!
What if i email my CO regarding this change and mention that i will upload form 1022 once address is finalized.in that way i think i won`t be under any sort of burdon!
What say???
Old May 9th 2010, 10:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

qamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really nice

Thanks for the response!
What if i email my CO regarding this change and mention that i will upload form 1022 once address is finalized.in that way i think i won`t be under any sort of burdon!
What say???
thats perfect mate.. see you know most of things and you still looking for suggestions .....mail them and upload 1022 later
Old May 9th 2010, 10:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

thats perfect mate.. see you know most of things and you still looking for suggestions .....mail them and upload 1022 later
Thanks brother!
mutual consultation does raise the confidence
Old May 9th 2010, 10:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks brother!
mutual consultation does raise the confidence
You are welcome......By the way all the best for your application
Old May 9th 2010, 11:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

By the way all the best for your application
Thanks much. Last update(1 week ago)was "internal checks" and i am very positive and waiting for that big news