certifying documents for ahpra...

Old Jun 27th 2011, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

shackybracky is a name known to allshackybracky is a name known to allshackybracky is a name known to allshackybracky is a name known to allshackybracky is a name known to allshackybracky is a name known to allshackybracky is a name known to allshackybracky is a name known to allshackybracky is a name known to allshackybracky is a name known to allshackybracky is a name known to all
Default certifying documents for ahpra...

Hi guys

Does anyone know exactly what AHPRA want on the application documents regards certifying them? The wording on their website doesn't make it clear at all and even our solicitor isn't sure exactly how ahpra want the documents certifying. Does it have to be the individual solicitors name on the documents or can it be the company name? It's very confusing!

Thanks

Kev
Old Jun 27th 2011, 10:16 am
Forum Regular

suzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: certifying documents for ahpra...

Originally Posted by shackybracky
Hi guys

Does anyone know exactly what AHPRA want on the application documents regards certifying them? The wording on their website doesn't make it clear at all and even our solicitor isn't sure exactly how ahpra want the documents certifying. Does it have to be the individual solicitors name on the documents or can it be the company name? It's very confusing!

Thanks

Kev
I'm not sure a solicitor can sign them, i'm sure it has to be a justice of peace or a notary public.

As for what they need to put my JOP had a stamp that said it was a true copy and had the court address on in and then the JOP just signed and dated it.

Saying that I have no idea if it is correct or not as my application has only just got there, they might come back to me telling me to get them all certified again for all i know
Old Jun 27th 2011, 11:12 am
Forum Regular

MeinMel has a brilliant futureMeinMel has a brilliant futureMeinMel has a brilliant futureMeinMel has a brilliant futureMeinMel has a brilliant futureMeinMel has a brilliant futureMeinMel has a brilliant futureMeinMel has a brilliant future

If you are in the UK, it has to be done by Notary Public, solicitor will not be accepted.
Old Jun 27th 2011, 12:11 pm
Forum Regular

shackybracky is a name known to allshackybracky is a name known to allshackybracky is a name known to allshackybracky is a name known to allshackybracky is a name known to allshackybracky is a name known to allshackybracky is a name known to allshackybracky is a name known to allshackybracky is a name known to allshackybracky is a name known to allshackybracky is a name known to all

95% of notary public are solicitors according to the uk notary society so I guess I need to make sure the solictor I'm using is qualified as notary public.... When I do find out who can certify our documents what exact certifying details have others had accepted by ahpra?
Old Jun 27th 2011, 4:14 pm
Just Joined

vicstick is an unknown quantity at this point

AHPRA accepted all our documents from a justice of the peace ( a lot cheaper then a notary public!)
V
Old Jun 27th 2011, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

holly13 is just really niceholly13 is just really niceholly13 is just really niceholly13 is just really niceholly13 is just really niceholly13 is just really niceholly13 is just really niceholly13 is just really niceholly13 is just really niceholly13 is just really niceholly13 is just really nice

Originally Posted by shackybracky
Hi guys

Thanks

Kev
Hi, sorry email playing up so couldn't reply that way...
I used a justice of peace found via my rcn rep. She didn't charge me anything either. She didn't have a stamp so hand wrote it all, but included a photo copy of her id badge. Am hoping that anmac will be happy with this as did the same for that!
You could try contacting your hr dept as they often know if there is one within the trust.
That is so annoying tho...can't believe they have sent you're stuff back. Nightmare!
Let us know how you get on!