Certifying Documents?

Old Mar 5th 2009, 1:58 pm
Forum Regular

katana is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Certifying Documents?

Can anyone help me?After reading some of the threadson here I am confused as to whether my copies of certificates need to be stamped on the back or the front.We are about to reapply for our TRA & the last time we sent the paperwork all our copies were stamped by our Mayor on the back & nothing was said about it being wrong.
We don't want to have them returned because of this & I have an appointment with our Mayor next week to have them stamped so I want to get it right.
Hope someone can clear this up for me ,thanks.
Old Mar 5th 2009, 2:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Certifying Documents?

Had all mine done on monday and they were stamped on the front.

I used to have to get documents certified in my last employment as dealt with a lot of legal matters and that was always on the front too.
Old Mar 5th 2009, 2:07 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for that.
Old Mar 5th 2009, 2:09 pm
Forum Regular

Question Re: Certifying Documents?

As he his french what does he have to put exactly,apart from the town stamp & his signature?
Old Mar 5th 2009, 2:12 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Mine were all on the front stating
  • Name
  • Position
  • Address
  • Contact details

And the TRA accepted mine this week

Dougie
Old Mar 5th 2009, 2:20 pm
Forum Regular

Question Re: Certifying Documents?

Thanks,I'll let him know.You must think I'm really thick but second time round we want to make sure there's nothing silly they can fault us on.We can't keep doing all this paperwork if we've not got a hope.OH is a mechanic but has had trouble getting letters from past employers & confirmation of his apprenticeship as we now live in France.So fingers crossed this time or it might have to be back to UK.
Old Mar 6th 2009, 8:13 am
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Dougie