Certification of documents...

Old May 1st 2010, 4:29 am
Just Joined

poshy 22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Certification of documents...

Hi all,

I am about to submit my application for a partner visa to live in Australia and I am currently putting everything together.

I know that there are certain documents that I need to get certified (passport, birth certificate, etc) but do I really need to get every one of my previous years utility bills, bank statements, correspondence, etc certified?

Obviously if this is the case then it could prove pretty expensive, but then again there's not much cheap about gaining a visa!!

many thanks for any help you can offer

regards

Paul

p.s can anybody recommend a decent priced certification company?
Old May 1st 2010, 5:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Shellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Certification of documents...

Originally Posted by poshy 22
Hi all,

I am about to submit my application for a partner visa to live in Australia and I am currently putting everything together.

I know that there are certain documents that I need to get certified (passport, birth certificate, etc) but do I really need to get every one of my previous years utility bills, bank statements, correspondence, etc certified?

Obviously if this is the case then it could prove pretty expensive, but then again there's not much cheap about gaining a visa!!

many thanks for any help you can offer

regards

Paul

p.s can anybody recommend a decent priced certification company?
To be honest the only things I got certified were our passports as I didnt send the originals. And the satutory declarations from friends and relatives. Cant help with costs as I had a police officer I work with certify mine.

Everything else I sent original documets, or in the case of bank statements printed as I bank online. They had my original birth certificate, hubbys citizenship certificate, P60's, bills the lot. Nobody questioned it and I got and have recently validated my spouse visa.

I included a pre paid special delivery envelope and got the lot back in about a week.