Centrelink Interview & AOS Bond Lodgement

Old Dec 16th 2004, 12:37 am
Living in Perthection

steve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Centrelink Interview & AOS Bond Lodgement

Hi Jackie,
Im no expert but I cant see that her travelling a lot could have any bearing on you being eligble for the visa itself. As long as she meets any neccessary criteria to be your sponsor/assuerer then it should be fine.
I guess the only problem you could have is that if she has to go to Centrelink to be interviewed about being the assuror, she obviously needs to be in the country to do this (and to lodge a bond if required) if she's out of the country for long periods you could run into delays or possible issues with not being able to complete this stage in the timeframe given by Centrelink or Dimia.
Steve
Old Aug 24th 2005, 6:08 pm
Forum Regular

shaun and lor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Centrelink Interview & AOS Bond Lodgement

hi on this subject, what is the requirement to be accepted as an AOS, after the 2 yr qualify thing is it purley earnings elated and if so how much,.
cheers shaun