CDR - IEAust

Old Nov 2nd 2002, 11:29 am
Forum Regular

jude is an unknown quantity at this point
Default CDR - IEAust

Info for those applying to IEAust. I sent my application on 17th Oct (3 episodes). My credit card was charged on 25th Oct. Got a response on 2nd Nov. Positive results with 60 points. Next step is to send off the application.
Any one requiring tips on episodes contact me.
Jude
Old Nov 2nd 2002, 12:09 pm
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CDR - IEAust

Originally posted by jude
Info for those applying to IEAust. I sent my application on 17th Oct (3 episodes). My credit card was charged on 25th Oct. Got a response on 2nd Nov. Positive results with 60 points. Next step is to send off the application.
Do consider putting your timeline on www.austimeline.com as well, if you haven't done so already.

Good luck.

Peter
Old Nov 8th 2002, 9:09 am
Just Joined

Glenn Cruz is an unknown quantity at this point

Jude
Hi,

I am also preparing my episodes right now and plan to narrate all important things that I have done and have learned.
Kindly inform your tips.

thank you and regards
Old Nov 12th 2002, 7:22 am
Forum Regular

Glenn,
Make sure that you use the words "I did this" and "I did that". DO NOT USE the words "we" or "us". They are not intrested in what you did as a team but what you have done as an individual.
Jude

Originally posted by Glenn Cruz
Hi,

I am also preparing my episodes right now and plan to narrate all important things that I have done and have learned.
Kindly inform your tips.

thank you and regards
Old Nov 13th 2002, 6:10 am
Jerry Hooper

I remember seeing a couple of days ago that there is a sample CDR on the
net. Can someone tell me where I would find it.

regards

"jude" wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Glenn,
    > Make sure that you use the words "I did this" and "I did that". DO NOT
    > USE the words "we" or "us". They are not intrested in what you did as a
    > team but what you have done as an individual.
    > Jude
    > Originally posted by Glenn Cruz
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > I am also preparing my episodes right now and plan to narrate all
    > > important things that I have done and have learned.
    > > Kindly inform your tips.
    > >
    > thank you and regards
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Nov 13th 2002, 6:38 am
Just Joined

maheen is an unknown quantity at this point

Jude
hi Jude
Congrats!!!
can u tell me frm where u did ur engineering and which is the country of your experience.......and how long is your experience.....
i am an electrical engineer from a third world country and my experience is two and a half years.....abviously i havn't done any managerial level jobs yet.....however i am working in a renowned multinational .....do u think i will be able to qualify.......any tips to highlight my not-so-innovative jobs?????
Regards
Maheen
Old Nov 13th 2002, 6:43 am
Just Joined

maheen is an unknown quantity at this point

Jude
hi Jude
Congrats!!!
can u tell me frm where u did ur engineering and which is the country of your experience.......and how long is your experience.....
i am an electrical engineer from a third world country and my experience is two and a half years.....abviously i havn't done any managerial level jobs yet.....however i am working in a renowned multinational .....do u think i will be able to qualify.......any tips to highlight my not-so-innovative jobs?????
Regards
Maheen
Old Nov 18th 2002, 1:37 pm
Forum Regular

Maheen,
I did my B.Eng from India and then a MS from US. I have about 6 years working experience 2 in USA and 4 in UK. So that more than the minimum of 3 out of 4 for the bonus 10!! plus I am a chartered engineering with the Engineering Council in UK. with your experience of about 2.5 years you should be able to get a successful assesment from the IEAust but you will not get any points for the "specific work experience" as they require 3 out of the last 4 years experience. Also working for a renowned multinational does not matter, what they are looking for is professional experience, which can be backed - does not matter where it is from?
Jude

Originally posted by maheen
hi Jude
Congrats!!!
Regards
Maheen
Old Nov 21st 2002, 8:52 am
Just Joined

Tati is an unknown quantity at this point

Jude
Hi Jude,
I'm Brazilian, currently living in Germany and preparing my CDR to send to the IEAust.
I'm Electronic Engineeer, Masters on Material Enginnering, 4 years experience.
I've just made a draft for 2 Episodes... but still.. I'm not so confident to be in the right direction. I would really appreciate any tips you could provide.

Have you used an example or something as a guideline?
What are the key factors to have a positive result?
This tip of using always.. I did.. is great, I will apply that to my draft, any other ones?
Have you followed their suggested structure ... number of words... etc?

Thanks in advance,
Tati.
Old Nov 25th 2002, 1:36 am
Forum Regular

Tatiana is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.oztrovok.org/community/etc/CDR.html
Old Nov 25th 2002, 12:52 pm
Puneet N

May I know your area of work

Puneet

jude wrote in message news:...
    > Info for those applying to IEAust. I sent my application on 17th Oct (3
    > episodes). My credit card was charged on 25th Oct. Got a response on 2nd
    > Nov. Positive results with 60 points. Next step is to send off the
    > application.
    > Any one requiring tips on episodes contact me.
    > Jude

Old Nov 27th 2002, 9:51 am
Just Joined

burcu is an unknown quantity at this point

congratulations Jude! Good luck with your application.

I am also writing my cdr, actually I have finished writing yesterday will check and be able to send probably in a few days.

My EILTS certificate dated 13rd December (exam date) and 23rd December (results date). Does anyone know which will be the expiriation date, I am waiting for my boyfriend to finish his CDr, if I can wait until 9th-10 th December we will be able to send together, but I dont wanna risk mine. Can anybody help me with this?? I have also asked about it to british council and waiting for an answer.

Do IEAust hold the documents after they receive or do they proceed the docs once they receive them? If they hold my documents there may be a problem for me.

Regards,

Burcu
Old Dec 16th 2002, 7:59 pm

Paulo Almeida is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Tati
Hi Jude,
I'm Brazilian, currently living in Germany and preparing my CDR to send to the IEAust.
I'm Electronic Engineeer, Masters on Material Enginnering, 4 years experience.
I've just made a draft for 2 Episodes... but still.. I'm not so confident to be in the right direction. I would really appreciate any tips you could provide.

Have you used an example or something as a guideline?
What are the key factors to have a positive result?
This tip of using always.. I did.. is great, I will apply that to my draft, any other ones?
Have you followed their suggested structure ... number of words... etc?

Thanks in advance,
Tati.
Tati

Tu conseguiste m,ais algum exemplo de CDR que eu possa me basear para fazer o meu?
Grato

Paulo
Old Aug 25th 2003, 12:40 am

Prince1975 is a jewel in the roughPrince1975 is a jewel in the roughPrince1975 is a jewel in the roughPrince1975 is a jewel in the roughPrince1975 is a jewel in the rough

Jude
Can you tell me in which branch you applied. Can you send me some sample CDR
Old Aug 25th 2003, 8:17 am
Devim

Hi Prince

You can find their address on the bottom of the application form.
Download it at http://www.ieaust.org.au

Some sample of CDR can be downloaded at:
http://www.chegorian.com/community/etc/CDR.html
http://www.oztrovok.org/community/etc/CDR.html

But remember, CDR must be your own works. These examples are just some
ideas on how to write them and I'm sure IEAUST already has a copy of
the examples also.

>Prince1975 <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:<[email protected]>...
    >
    > Can you tell me in which branch you applied. Can you send me some
    > sample CDR

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.