Case in Internal Processing.

Old Oct 22nd 2005, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

shakiman is on a distinguished road
Default Case in Internal Processing.

Hi,

I sent an email to my CO inquiring about my case and she replied to inform me that my case is in internal processing. I was told in this forum that internal processing is the actually the verification of docments sent to DIMIA. (Job verification , degrees etc),

Can any one have a rough idea that how long the case remain in internal processing.

Its been 2-3 months since my case is in internal processing and I am right now sitting in my cabin waiting for reference check of my employer.

She also replied that the type of visa I have applied has a standard processng time of 12 months.

I am from region 2.

Shakeel.
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 8:13 pm
Forum Regular

caringgoofi has a spectacular aura aboutcaringgoofi has a spectacular aura aboutcaringgoofi has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Case in Internal Processing.

Originally Posted by shakiman
Hi,

I sent an email to my CO inquiring about my case and she replied to inform me that my case is in internal processing. I was told in this forum that internal processing is the actually the verification of docments sent to DIMIA. (Job verification , degrees etc),

Can any one have a rough idea that how long the case remain in internal processing.

Its been 2-3 months since my case is in internal processing and I am right now sitting in my cabin waiting for reference check of my employer.

She also replied that the type of visa I have applied has a standard processng time of 12 months.

I am from region 2.

Shakeel.

Dear Shakeel,
This is a strange timeline. It has taken unusual long for your case to be decided. My Meds and Pcc reached Oz on 1st September 2005 and after a month i too wrote a polite email to my CO and she replied almost same , but said " there is an internal matter in the office, i am likely to conclude your case within three months"
There is no employeers check so far
What about you
Do let me know
Nadir
Old Oct 24th 2005, 4:10 am
Forum Regular

shakiman is on a distinguished road

Hello Nadir....!!!

Yes I think the most likely reason for the delay of applications is some internal mater of DIMIA.

Are you a pre-july applicant. and are you from region 2.

Shakeel
Old Oct 24th 2005, 2:08 pm
Forum Regular

caringgoofi has a spectacular aura aboutcaringgoofi has a spectacular aura aboutcaringgoofi has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by shakiman
Hello Nadir....!!!

Yes I think the most likely reason for the delay of applications is some internal mater of DIMIA.

Are you a pre-july applicant. and are you from region 2.

Shakeel
Shakeel i too am from reigon 2 just like you and i applied on 28th Feb 2005 and my meds and pcc were recieved in aust on 1st spetember .
Nadir