Canberra here we come

Old May 28th 2004, 2:52 pm
Just Joined

Lostinreading is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Canberra here we come

All confirmed, visa approved.....sorting out my notice period here now, but aim to be gone by the end of July....counting the days.
This was a sponsored 457 visa for 4 yrs, the PR application is being prepared for our arrival. Taken less than 2 months from interview to visa.
Old May 28th 2004, 3:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

ecando will become famous soon enoughecando will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Canberra here we come

Originally posted by Lostinreading
All confirmed, visa approved.....sorting out my notice period here now, but aim to be gone by the end of July....counting the days.
This was a sponsored 457 visa for 4 yrs, the PR application is being prepared for our arrival. Taken less than 2 months from interview to visa.
CONGRATS!!!!!
...and the best of luck!

(green with envy! )
Old May 28th 2004, 3:13 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

Originally posted by Lostinreading
do you mean you're the other one going to canberra? i'm hoping to land there sometime in september *fingers crossed*

great news about the visa, wish skilled indis only took 2 months lol.

good luck.
Old May 28th 2004, 3:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by scutterUK
do you mean you're the other one going to canberra? i'm hoping to land there sometime in september *fingers crossed*

great news about the visa, wish skilled indis only took 2 months lol.

good luck.
scutterUK,
How long has your process been so far?
Old May 28th 2004, 3:59 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

Originally posted by ecando
scutterUK,
How long has your process been so far?
hi

it's been 6 months on tuesday. 1st of december i applied and it was acknowledged on the 14th i think. i have everything crossed that i will hear something soon.

how about you? what position are you in? (it's a great game innit!)
Old May 28th 2004, 4:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by scutterUK
hi

it's been 6 months on tuesday. 1st of december i applied and it was acknowledged on the 14th i think. i have everything crossed that i will hear something soon.

how about you? what position are you in? (it's a great game innit!)
Well..
We were usure which visa to aplpy for, so we thought "what the hell!" and went for both!
LTBV - along wth agencies to see if they could get my wife a nursing job.
Applied to QNC 10th may, received reg docs from them on 26th May.
At the same time we have been running a PR application ... we are frontloading at the mo, and have police checks done and back, xrays done, meds on tuesday, and applied to ANC on 10th may, cc debited 19th may .....and now just waiting!
Oh ... house STC, cats chipped and vaccinated ..... When we get med results and (hopefully) the nod from the ANC, the almost completed visa application will be off in the post!
(I have to wait a letter from the forces about my weapons training ... only spotted THAT little gem at the weekend, so hopefully I will not be awaiting the MOD to reply!! )
Other than that ... just sittin by the letter box every morning !! Should we have received an acknowledgement letter form the ANC!?

"Great game"??? Let's hope we're on the winning side!