can I wish my CO Merry Christmas?

Old Dec 17th 2006, 2:28 pm
Forum Regular

teemong is just really niceteemong is just really niceteemong is just really niceteemong is just really niceteemong is just really niceteemong is just really niceteemong is just really niceteemong is just really niceteemong is just really nice
Default can I wish my CO Merry Christmas?

may be a stupid question.
But I feel to do so, but am not sure whether I should do so.

thanks

tee
Old Dec 17th 2006, 11:36 pm
C&R
Always the last to leave.

C&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: can I wish my CO Merry Christmas?

Originally Posted by teemong
may be a stupid question.
But I feel to do so, but am not sure whether I should do so.

thanks

tee
Don't bother them.
Old Dec 18th 2006, 12:42 am
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

I think the question is not if you can, but rather if you should

I'm sure that's what you meant though. Personally I wouldn't unless you had to email about something else. Who knows how many cases they are dealing with at a time, they could wind up with 100 Merry x-mas emails!
Old Dec 18th 2006, 12:44 am
C&R

C&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by comet555
I think the question is not if you can, but rather if you should

I'm sure that's what you meant though. Personally I wouldn't unless you had to email about something else. Who knows how many cases they are dealing with at a time, they could wind up with 100 Merry x-mas emails!
Exactly, plus remember you are just a number in a database.
Old Dec 18th 2006, 1:03 am
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by C&R
Exactly, plus remember you are just a number in a database.

Good point as well. Plus what if they don't celebrate Christmas, or the holidays? Then you might just offend them.
Old Dec 18th 2006, 7:04 am
Forum Regular

teemong is just really niceteemong is just really niceteemong is just really niceteemong is just really niceteemong is just really niceteemong is just really niceteemong is just really niceteemong is just really niceteemong is just really nice

Thanks everyone.I won't be doing it.

tee

Originally Posted by comet555
Good point as well. Plus what if they don't celebrate Christmas, or the holidays? Then you might just offend them.
Old Dec 18th 2006, 11:43 am
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone.I won't be doing it.

tee
Hi Tee,

Sadly, that would be the most efficient way of bringing your file to the CO's attention when from the tenor of your other posts you need as much time as possible. Send them a card by snail mail if you can't resist the urge :-)

Cheers,

George Lombard
Old Dec 19th 2006, 2:39 am
Forum Regular

Thanks George.

I guess I should not act. as my agent is handling all comms for me-may be I should not establish a direct mail link.

thank everyone.

tee

Originally Posted by George Lombard
Hi Tee,

Sadly, that would be the most efficient way of bringing your file to the CO's attention when from the tenor of your other posts you need as much time as possible. Send them a card by snail mail if you can't resist the urge :-)

Cheers,

George Lombard

www.austimmigration.com.au
Old Dec 19th 2006, 5:00 am
C&R

Thanks George.

I guess I should not act. as my agent is handling all comms for me-may be I should not establish a direct mail link.

thank everyone.

tee
You have an agent??
How come they have not helped out on your AOS queries? Have you just started using one or something? whatever, they should be giving you the correct advice and should be your first contact with regards to your recent topic about AOS and payslips.
Old Dec 19th 2006, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

have just got one and they seem to be very slow-may be due to holiday season!!

tee

Originally Posted by C&R
You have an agent??
How come they have not helped out on your AOS queries? Have you just started using one or something? whatever, they should be giving you the correct advice and should be your first contact with regards to your recent topic about AOS and payslips.