Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Can application be rejected without assigning any CO?

Can application be rejected without assigning any CO?

Old Feb 9th 2012, 4:10 pm
Just Joined

mamunrony is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Can application be rejected without assigning any CO?

Hi,

I used to read this forum a lot...but never posted before.
I am just asking few questions, might appear silly though..but now it means really important to me...

I am from a HR country and have lodged my 175 application in June, 2011. With me, another of my friend have lodged his 175 application.
last week, my friend has got his visa...while I don't even got any CO. Meanwhile, I had some change in circumstances (employer address changed) after I have lodged my application.
As no CO was assigned so I did not informed DIAC earlier.

Now, I am worried that whether they have rejected my application when they go to verify in my old office address, as currently that building is going through some
reconstruction work. My question is, if they found any anomaly during the investigation, is there any chance that they will reject the application without asking for clarification?

rony
Old Feb 9th 2012, 6:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can application be rejected without assigning any CO?

Well if somebody tried to verify your details then that would be a CO wouldnt it? So the title of your thread really does not make sense, machines aren't looking at applications and making decisions.

Anyway, really dont get why you would sit there waiting before providing employers details. Maybe you do have a CO and they have been trying to verify your history, COs dont send hello emails. So send the new details as soon as possible.

And no they won't turn down the application for this reason without giving you a chance to explain.
Old Feb 13th 2012, 7:50 am
Just Joined

mamunrony is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Can application be rejected without assigning any CO?

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
Well if somebody tried to verify your details then that would be a CO wouldnt it? So the title of your thread really does not make sense, machines aren't looking at applications and making decisions.

Anyway, really dont get why you would sit there waiting before providing employers details. Maybe you do have a CO and they have been trying to verify your history, COs dont send hello emails. So send the new details as soon as possible.

And no they won't turn down the application for this reason without giving you a chance to explain.
Thanks a lot!!!