Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Can anyone recommend a good courier to send off the TRA papers?

Can anyone recommend a good courier to send off the TRA papers?

Old Mar 4th 2007, 5:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all
Default Can anyone recommend a good courier to send off the TRA papers?

We have finally completed all the paperwork for the TRA We just need to have some more paperwork stamped and signed by our solicitor and we should be ready to post it all off next week

Can anyne recommend a good courier to send the paperwork off to our agent in OZ?

Ive read some posts on here and most people seem to have used DHL but have used them by booking them through interlink as it works out cheaper then dealing with DML direct

How do you go about contacting them, does anyone know there contact address or phone number etc?
Old Mar 4th 2007, 6:02 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can anyone recommend a good courier to send off the TRA papers?

we used www.interparcel.com and selected their DHL service. They were great. I know there is anothe similar site that is a few pounds cheaper but I can't remember their name
Old Mar 4th 2007, 6:42 pm
Run dont walk

Tich is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ozzy7
We have finally completed all the paperwork for the TRA We just need to have some more paperwork stamped and signed by our solicitor and we should be ready to post it all off next week

Can anyne recommend a good courier to send the paperwork off to our agent in OZ?

Ive read some posts on here and most people seem to have used DHL but have used them by booking them through interlink as it works out cheaper then dealing with DML direct

How do you go about contacting them, does anyone know there contact address or phone number etc?
We used UPS i have worked for DHL (Drop it Hide and Lose it)
Old Mar 4th 2007, 7:37 pm
Forum Regular

MANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really nice

Hi
We just sent our TRA app on thurs through Interparcel (they use DHL) and have been tracking it online all w/end. The service has been great so far and really easy. Go to www.interparcel.com. Cost us £20. There have been loads of happy customers just do a search on this forum and they are well recommended. Hope that helps!
Old Mar 4th 2007, 7:40 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MANDS14
Hi
We just sent our TRA app on thurs through Interparcel (they use DHL) and have been tracking it online all w/end. The service has been great so far and really easy. Go to www.interparcel.com. Cost us £20. There have been loads of happy customers just do a search on this forum and they are well recommended. Hope that helps!
Yup that's who I used, both for TRA and the Visa - no complaints from me
Old Mar 4th 2007, 8:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

......and my darling TRAvis has just arrived in Sydney using DHL via interparcel - cost £25 and been tracking him since he left Friday
Old Mar 5th 2007, 2:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

Thanks for all your replies and for recommending DHL, Im going to use them since you have given them the thumbs up just hope they dont "drop, hide & loose my parcel"
Do you have to weight the parcel yourself to work out the price?
Old Mar 5th 2007, 3:03 pm

Thanks for all your replies and for recommending DHL, Im going to use them since you have given them the thumbs up just hope they dont "drop, hide & loose my parcel"
I weighed mine on my kitchen scales

Oh and don't seal it until DHL arrive, when I sent my TRA I'd got it all packaged nicely then the courier said he had to open it and check the contents so I had to undo it all and ruin my perfectly packaged parcel!

When I did my visa I left it open and when he came he said there was no need to and to just seal it
Old Mar 5th 2007, 6:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

i weighed mine on the kitchen scales too - and sealed it all well with sellotape. The very nice man from DHL just asked exactly what was in it to confirm just paper work - apparantly their have been some parcels held up at customs lately cos its not clear what is in the package on the label - so make sure you write clearly that it just paperwork.
TRAvis has now apparantly passed through customs at Sydney so should be delivered to the agents in the morning im soooooo excited
Old Mar 5th 2007, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

Uuuh Patsy is a jewel in the roughUuuh Patsy is a jewel in the roughUuuh Patsy is a jewel in the roughUuuh Patsy is a jewel in the roughUuuh Patsy is a jewel in the rough

I hope its not too late but heres my 2pence worth

http://www.dhl.ie/publish/ie/en/eshi...13527900%0D%0A
Old Mar 5th 2007, 7:22 pm

Originally Posted by Uuuh Patsy
I hope its not too late but heres my 2pence worth

http://www.dhl.ie/publish/ie/en/eshi...13527900%0D%0A
I hope you got a refund!!!
Old Mar 5th 2007, 7:49 pm
Forum Regular

Uuuh Patsy is a jewel in the roughUuuh Patsy is a jewel in the roughUuuh Patsy is a jewel in the roughUuuh Patsy is a jewel in the roughUuuh Patsy is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Clippies
I hope you got a refund!!!
Most definitely. Although no compensation for the clumps of hair missing from my head
Old Mar 5th 2007, 7:52 pm

Originally Posted by Uuuh Patsy
Most definitely. Although no compensation for the clumps of hair missing from my head
Lol, well glad you got your money back anyway
Old Mar 9th 2007, 10:31 pm
Forum Regular

marie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud of

just to say we used interparcel for tra and main application and all got their fine and well. But go through interparcel as going through dhl direct is more expensive for some reason.....

marie
Old Mar 14th 2007, 1:26 pm
Forum Regular

Neil51 is just really niceNeil51 is just really niceNeil51 is just really niceNeil51 is just really niceNeil51 is just really niceNeil51 is just really niceNeil51 is just really niceNeil51 is just really nice

Has anyone used royal mail airsure.
This seems to be an adequate service on paper and much cheaper than the couriers.
Thanks Nail

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.