Called DIAC, Can anyone explain this

Old Dec 11th 2009, 8:36 pm
Just Joined

jeany123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Called DIAC, Can anyone explain this

I called DIAC yesterday. After going through my file, the agent told me that "Some of my EXternal Processings " are now completed. Further he told me that the CO will contact me later this month. Moreover, he also told me that I will be again contacted after 1.5 months i.e. somewhere around 15th Feb. Finally when I asked him if there is any major concerns left, he told me that the Medicals are now concerns and may be I have do it again (BTW I did my medicals in 2008 and they were finalized, but since my app was lodged in June 2008, now medicals are expired)
What does all this mean ? Can anyone explain ?
Old Dec 11th 2009, 8:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

garyp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Called DIAC, Can anyone explain this

Hi,
Your medicals are only valid for 12 months and have to be in force when you enter australia. I am sure this is the case even when you are waiting for application to be processed.
Old Dec 11th 2009, 9:01 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by garyp
Hi,
Your medicals are only valid for 12 months and have to be in force when you enter australia. I am sure this is the case even when you are waiting for application to be processed.
Hi,
Thanks for the prompt reply and comments. Well, I could not get these two things. 1. Why and for what reason might the CO contact me again at the end of this month. 2. Why the CO will contact me after 1.5 half months i.e in mid Feb ? (why not at the end of this month?). The Agent specifically told me that I will be contacted twice. What does this mean ?
Old Dec 11th 2009, 10:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

I think you are over-thinking this. The person you spoke to is probably just giving an approximation of when you might hear from CO next.

As for your medicals, well clearly you will need to do these again as the ones you did re expired.
Old Dec 11th 2009, 10:21 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
I think you are over-thinking this. The person you spoke to is probably just giving an approximation of when you might hear from CO next.

As for your medicals, well clearly you will need to do these again as the ones you did re expired.
Thx for the reply.
Old Dec 12th 2009, 6:39 am
BE Enthusiast

mavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jeany123
I called DIAC yesterday. After going through my file, the agent told me that "Some of my EXternal Processings " are now completed. Further he told me that the CO will contact me later this month. Moreover, he also told me that I will be again contacted after 1.5 months i.e. somewhere around 15th Feb. Finally when I asked him if there is any major concerns left, he told me that the Medicals are now concerns and may be I have do it again (BTW I did my medicals in 2008 and they were finalized, but since my app was lodged in June 2008, now medicals are expired)
What does all this mean ? Can anyone explain ?
your application lodge on June 2009 you mean? not June 2008
Old Dec 12th 2009, 8:13 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by mavios
your application lodge on June 2009 you mean? not June 2008
No, its June 2008, and yet awaiting decision
Rgds
Jeany
Old Dec 12th 2009, 9:59 am
BE Enthusiast

mavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jeany123
No, its June 2008, and yet awaiting decision
Rgds
Jeany
In that case we both are on the same boat. I've been requested further information on (21/10/2009) (Meds, PCC and VAC 2 english for secondary applicant) and now still waitting.

Which country are you from?

Last edited by mavios; Dec 12th 2009 at 10:31 am. Reason: wrong date
Old Dec 12th 2009, 10:30 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by mavios
In that case we both are on the same boat. I've been requested further information on (20/10/2009) (Meds, PCC and VAC 2 english for secondary applicant) and now still waitting.

Which country are you from?
PAK