Bristol/South West Meet!

Old Jan 10th 2005, 10:29 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bristol/South West Meet!

Originally Posted by shazfrost
Jinx!

Copy cat :-)
Old Jan 10th 2005, 10:44 am
Moomin member

peppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nice

thats the one! (its a safeways)

really easy to find!!

also have a 'wacky warehouse' for those with kids!
Rite on...dead easy...I know where that is...(obviously)......
Old Jan 10th 2005, 10:59 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by peppi
Rite on...dead easy...I know where that is...(obviously)......
You need to turn left at that roundabout - than 200(ish) metres turn left again
Old Jan 10th 2005, 11:39 am
Living & Loving in Perth

hoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to behold

12th of feb is ok with us at the moment if anyone wants directions email me and i`ll send them

[email protected]

can i have a show of hands for the 12 th at 5 i maybe able to sort a table out i`ll have to see

steve
Old Jan 10th 2005, 11:47 am
Moomin member

peppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: Bristol/South West Meet!

Originally Posted by hoops
12th of feb is ok with us at the moment if anyone wants directions email me and i`ll send them

[email protected]

can i have a show of hands for the 12 th at 5 i maybe able to sort a table out i`ll have to see

steve
count me and husband (i think) in....
Old Jan 10th 2005, 12:11 pm
nsw-march 05

shazfrost has a brilliant futureshazfrost has a brilliant futureshazfrost has a brilliant futureshazfrost has a brilliant futureshazfrost has a brilliant futureshazfrost has a brilliant future

me too
Old Jan 10th 2005, 1:31 pm
Forum Regular

Funky Chicken is an unknown quantity at this point

Just been asked to go to Aus by my company in 6 to 8 weeks time!

I need somebody to talk me out of it, I know the meet is off a roundabout off the M5 but can't find the town in the previous posts? Did you settle on Weston, Bristol or Devon?

Cheers, Chris.
Old Jan 10th 2005, 1:46 pm
Living & Loving in Perth

hoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Funky Chicken

I need somebody to talk me out of it, I know the meet is off a roundabout off the M5 but can't find the town in the previous posts? Did you settle on Weston, Bristol or Devon?

Cheers, Chris.

its weston funkie chick

steve
Old Jan 10th 2005, 1:52 pm
nsw-march 05

shazfrost has a brilliant futureshazfrost has a brilliant futureshazfrost has a brilliant futureshazfrost has a brilliant futureshazfrost has a brilliant futureshazfrost has a brilliant future

Cheers, Chris.
Chris
anyone is welcome!!!!

Weston was decided i think (correct me if im wrong anyone!)
The bUcket & Spade pub just of the m5 at 5pm on the 12th Feeb

Old Jan 10th 2005, 2:02 pm
Forum Regular

Funky Chicken is an unknown quantity at this point

Chris
anyone is welcome!!!!

Sounds good to me. Will be me, my wife (Pam) and son (Alex). Maybe a bit later than 5 unless I arrange a doctors appointment with work ;-)

I I have a PR visa on the go and was planning on going in about 18 months time. Now it may only be a mater of weeks as my company will sponsor me an a temporary visa. This should see me through until the PR visa completes. Maybe lots of posts from me over the next few weeks as I'm in PANIC mode now.
Old Jan 10th 2005, 2:29 pm
nsw-march 05

Talking Re: Bristol/South West Meet!

Sounds good to me. Will be me, my wife (Pam) and son (Alex). Maybe a bit later than 5 unless I arrange a doctors appointment with work ;-)

I I have a PR visa on the go and was planning on going in about 18 months time. Now it may only be a mater of weeks as my company will sponsor me an a temporary visa. This should see me through until the PR visa completes. Maybe lots of posts from me over the next few weeks as I'm in PANIC mode now.
Dont worry im off in 1st week in MArch too so am in the same panic mode!!!

so much to do so little time

Look forward to seeing u there!
Old Jan 10th 2005, 2:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Chris
anyone is welcome!!!!

havent got my off duty for then yet as ive got a week off before hand, hopefully we may be ok for that date.

Trish
Old Jan 10th 2005, 3:47 pm
Forum Regular

charlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jimtrish
havent got my off duty for then yet as ive got a week off before hand, hopefully we may be ok for that date.

Trish

Hi all 12/02 @ 5pm fine by me and Hubby in torquay , look forward to meeting you all

Charlie & Michael
Old Jan 10th 2005, 6:20 pm
Moomin member

ok..so how does one know who the others are...obviously we dont look like a deranged red eyed mushroom(well notmost of the time) an evil emoticon nurse,a sweet little girl,a green frog,and a cartoon character and hoops well doesnt look like a hoop I assume......do we have an expats corner banner...wer'e all leaving the country how bout you banner...or do we just appear mad as a box of frogs wandering round the pub asking "expats"...?
Old Jan 10th 2005, 6:22 pm
Moomin member

ok..so how does one know who the others are...obviously we dont look like a deranged red eyed mushroom(well notmost of the time) an evil emoticon nurse,a sweet little girl,a green frog,and a cartoon character and hoops well doesnt look like a hoop I assume......do we have an expats corner banner...wer'e all leaving the country how bout you banner...or do we just appear mad as a box of frogs wandering round the pub asking "expats"...?
Oh and im sorry I forgot the Funky chicken...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.