Bristol/South West Meet!

Old Feb 14th 2005, 9:52 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bristol/South West Meet!

Originally Posted by charlie63
Hi all
Just got back home after spending 'an intersting' night in a ?Guest house in weston!!

It was really good to put some faces and real names to I.D.s' that have appeared here. A good mix of chattin and loads of info from Alex (Thanks Alex) cheques in the post!!

Will wait for news of the Co Op (Cat Owners of Perth) first inaugural meeting Peppi, from Baz!! will send support fron QLD lol

Thanks to everyone who travelled to met each other, apart fro Alex it was ironic that the last to leave only live 6 miles away from each other down here glorious snowy Devon!! Penn Inn next eh Peppi and Jaqueline you'll be more than welcome.

Take care all speak soon

Charlie and Michael

Pics available now
Hi would love to make it next time so keep us posted. had rellies down this weekend so was difficult. look forward to hearing from you!! Jac & Jed
Old Feb 14th 2005, 12:05 pm
Moomin member

peppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nice
Red face Re: Bristol/South West Meet!

IS NOBODY GOING TO CLAIM THESE GLASSES....or

Oooops have I bought home some glasses that didnt belong to one of us...
Old Feb 14th 2005, 2:34 pm
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by peppi
IS NOBODY GOING TO CLAIM THESE GLASSES....or

Oooops have I bought home some glasses that didnt belong to one of us...
Put em on ebay - use the proceeds to fund the next SW meet drinking fund !!!
Old Feb 14th 2005, 2:51 pm
Forum Regular

Phil-UK will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Alex Hall
I suggest we try another Bristol/South West meet in 12 weeks or so. Hopefully will be some new faces, some of us will have emigrated by then (not me) and others will have their visas (hopefully me) or their skills assessments.

Should give plenty more for people to talk about.. Maybe we can have some more Sydney bound people at the next one

What do people think?

Alex
Another meet up sounds good to me too!

I think in 3 months time is good as it will be interesting to see how everyone has progressed. Hopefully I will have sold my house by then, fingers crossed!

Watch this space I guess.

Philip
Old Feb 14th 2005, 2:59 pm
Moomin member

peppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nice
Talking Re: Bristol/South West Meet!

Originally Posted by wargod
Put em on ebay - use the proceeds to fund the next SW meet drinking fund !!!
that will be 3 cans of coke and a load of straws then....
Old Feb 14th 2005, 3:05 pm
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by peppi
that will be 3 cans of coke and a load of straws then....
Diet coke of course - wouldn't want to fail that medical !!!!!
Old Feb 14th 2005, 3:42 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Phil-UK
Another meet up sounds good to me too!

I think in 3 months time is good as it will be interesting to see how everyone has progressed. Hopefully I will have sold my house by then, fingers crossed!

Watch this space I guess.

Philip
Might even come and celebrate with you if we have sold our house....... Then again, we might just be on a plane to Sydney! lol
Old Feb 16th 2005, 10:56 am
Forum Regular

lian and jon is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Bristol/South West Meet!

Hi Peppi,

Thanks for taking the glasses they are Jon's. I think he actually lost two pair whilst we were traveling Oz. He is very good at doing that. I bet they are being sold in e-bay already.

It was nice to see everyone and get a lot of infos (esp from Alex). I have done the first stage that is to get application forms for IELTS exam for March. And found out that getting police clearance from the Philippines ( my country of origin) would be possible through getting in touch with the Embassy in London and and acquiring the docs and having it certified by the Police in here before sending it back home. Big job for just one requirement hey! Ah well Im sure we will get there in the end.

Good day!

Lian
Old Feb 16th 2005, 1:06 pm
NorthLakes, Brissy

Originally Posted by lian and jon
Hi Peppi,

Thanks for taking the glasses they are Jon's. I think he actually lost two pair whilst we were traveling Oz. He is very good at doing that. I bet they are being sold in e-bay already.

It was nice to see everyone and get a lot of infos (esp from Alex). I have done the first stage that is to get application forms for IELTS exam for March. And found out that getting police clearance from the Philippines ( my country of origin) would be possible through getting in touch with the Embassy in London and and acquiring the docs and having it certified by the Police in here before sending it back home. Big job for just one requirement hey! Ah well Im sure we will get there in the end.

Good day!

Lian
Well there goes the SW Expats divisions drinking fund