Bricklaying Courses

Old Mar 4th 2008, 2:37 pm
Forum Regular

gagno9 is just really nicegagno9 is just really nicegagno9 is just really nicegagno9 is just really nicegagno9 is just really nicegagno9 is just really nicegagno9 is just really nicegagno9 is just really nice
Default Bricklaying Courses

Well after thinking that we had finally decided what course one of us was going to take it seems that from what I have been reading from peoples threads that Child Care is not the way forward into gaining PR

So can anybody please provide me with detaisl regarding Bricklaying?

This appears to be a much straight forward course, but I need to know that after I have done the two years with 900 hours onsite experience, are we able to apply for PR?

Where are the best places to learn?

Also if anyone has any info on any better courses that might appeal to either me or my girlfriend could you please let me know.

Studying really is not an easy option, however its one we must take!

Regards
Lee and Suzy
Old Mar 4th 2008, 2:38 pm
Forum Regular

gagno9 is just really nicegagno9 is just really nicegagno9 is just really nicegagno9 is just really nicegagno9 is just really nicegagno9 is just really nicegagno9 is just really nicegagno9 is just really nice
Default Re: Bricklaying Courses

Anyone heard of a bricklaying course in Melbourne (2 Years)?

Some agent has emailed me saying there is! Cannot find it!
Old Mar 4th 2008, 3:22 pm
Just Joined

perthbounder is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gagno9
Anyone heard of a bricklaying course in Melbourne (2 Years)?

Some agent has emailed me saying there is! Cannot find it!
not sure about melbourne but believe they do a course in qld.
go to the CRICOS website.
Old Mar 4th 2008, 4:36 pm
Forum Regular

Are you doing the same course? If so where? Just need to know that I will be able to apply for PR after I have completed the course
Old Mar 5th 2008, 9:25 am
Lifestyle Development

balkanghost is a jewel in the roughbalkanghost is a jewel in the roughbalkanghost is a jewel in the roughbalkanghost is a jewel in the rough

Coincidentally, and I am an education agent (we do not charge ), I am meeting Holmesglen TAFE tomorrow to speak about bricklaying course here in Melbourne....some people in industry are questioning if they are in fact using the correct training package......hope to learn tomorrow.

Otherwise Sunshine Coast TAFE or Silver Trowel in Perth. It appears that Silver Trowel do provide work placements etc.

Also speaking with Sunshine Coast TAFE tomorrow.

Cheers Andrew
Old Mar 5th 2008, 10:39 am
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Lee and Suzy,

You are welcome to send me an email - happy to give you some pointers as to suitable providers and (importantly) the strategy to permanent residency. Education agents are often not registered migration agents and as such might not be fully across the visa issues.

We have a factsheet we can send to you too.

Best regards.