Wikiposts

Bond Request

Old Jul 29th 2003, 7:40 pm
Forum Regular

marknclaire is an unknown quantity at this point

it got very bad yesterday, we had our first shouting match ove r the whole (visa) thing , both just really expressing our frustration(unfortunately at each other)
all forgotten an hour or so later though
if only dimia knew how painfull this whole process is, we're lucky we have a very solid marriage others who arnt so lucky could face breaking point.
Old Jul 30th 2003, 2:51 am
BE Enthusiast

lynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant future

still nothing................kids scared to look at me incase i scream at them, i'd take it out on the dog but my parents are here just now and they think more of him than any of us, it doesnt help the stress levels!
Old Jul 31st 2003, 8:44 pm
Forum Regular

marknclaire is an unknown quantity at this point

wolfen-i notive on your austimeline entry that "adelaide received bond paperwork on jul 14" did they confirm this to you and was that the dimia or safa?

we had confirmation all bond was done on jul 10th from safa but im in the dark as to whether dimia know about this.

we have recevied our bond certificate now.

anyone else recevied a grant since end of june?? i havnt seen and "yippee" postings for ages-in fact has anyone received anything from dimia since june.

best of luck to all
Old Jul 31st 2003, 11:16 pm
Forum Regular

wolfens_wife is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
No...confirmation as such.... thats when the couriers got the documentation signed for.

We are going mad here ..........depressed, fed-up and waiting for visa.