bond question please help

Old Oct 25th 2004, 10:14 am
BE Forum Addict

ali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant future
Default bond question please help

My assuror has just decided that she is no longer able to be responsible for my bond, we were at the stage where we had 14 days to lodge the money.
What happens now, is it easy to change the person as I have two other friends that are prepared to help me? Does it go against you if you have had to change the person?
Thank you
Old Oct 25th 2004, 11:47 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: bond question please help

Originally Posted by ali south
My assuror has just decided that she is no longer able to be responsible for my bond, we were at the stage where we had 14 days to lodge the money.
What happens now, is it easy to change the person as I have two other friends that are prepared to help me? Does it go against you if you have had to change the person?
Thank you
oh no - what reason did she give (if you don't mind sharing?)
Old Oct 25th 2004, 1:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

ali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant future
Default Re: bond question please help

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
oh no - what reason did she give (if you don't mind sharing?)
felt it was all too much commitment I think, luckily we have a back up plan, just wish she had not wasted our time
Old Oct 25th 2004, 2:13 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: bond question please help

felt it was all too much commitment I think, luckily we have a back up plan, just wish she had not wasted our time
At least thats good news.
What sort of assurer was she? Relation or Business?
My mum is sponsoring us & acting as assurer. Guess we are lucky in that respect.

Whats the backup plan then?
Old Oct 25th 2004, 5:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
At least thats good news.
What sort of assurer was she? Relation or Business?
My mum is sponsoring us & acting as assurer. Guess we are lucky in that respect.

Whats the backup plan then?
Hi, it is personal not business, she is a friend but my back up plan is another friend plus my sister just hit her 2 year stint so she can help now. Just hope the process does not go any slower, not sure I can take much more waiting!
Old Oct 25th 2004, 6:24 pm
Forum Regular

elfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to all

Hi, it is personal not business, she is a friend but my back up plan is another friend plus my sister just hit her 2 year stint so she can help now. Just hope the process does not go any slower, not sure I can take much more waiting!
Hi,
one of our assurers could not be found(snowboarding in NZ) so we contacted centrelink and they said" not to worry find someone else and get them to phone us" they said that they would do an interview over the phone and then send them the filled in paperwork to sign,once signed they needed to send it back to centrelink with proof of earnings. Luckily our assurer turned up and it all went to plan,but centrelink were very helpful.
Good luck
Elfin x
Old Oct 25th 2004, 6:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by elfin
Hi,
one of our assurers could not be found(snowboarding in NZ) so we contacted centrelink and they said" not to worry find someone else and get them to phone us" they said that they would do an interview over the phone and then send them the filled in paperwork to sign,once signed they needed to send it back to centrelink with proof of earnings. Luckily our assurer turned up and it all went to plan,but centrelink were very helpful.
Good luck
Elfin x
thank you, you have put a smile back on my face
Tara