BN-136 Granted

Old Jul 25th 2005, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

s_saletic is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up BN-136 Granted

Dear friends,

This morning I have got an @mail with this lovely sentence: "I am pleased to advise that the application has been approved and the permanent residence visa/s was/were granted..." :-()()()()()()

There are some other details, but for now that is enough.... hehehe can't believe yet!

Thanks to all of you, for support and help...

s_saletic
Old Jul 25th 2005, 10:40 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road
Default Re: BN-136 Granted

Congratulations
Old Jul 25th 2005, 10:52 am
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Originally Posted by s_saletic
Dear friends,

This morning I have got an @mail with this lovely sentence: "I am pleased to advise that the application has been approved and the permanent residence visa/s was/were granted..." :-()()()()()()

There are some other details, but for now that is enough.... hehehe can't believe yet!

s_saletic
Many Congrats
Enjoy your celebrations
Carole
Old Jul 25th 2005, 11:20 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats!

Can you share your timeline?
Old Jul 25th 2005, 11:31 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Dear friends,

s_saletic
Congratualations and Good Luck and like Bridie says can you let us know when your timeline please.

Also where are you heading?

Ang
Old Jul 25th 2005, 11:33 am
BE Enthusiast

debilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant future

Dear friends,

s_saletic
Congrats!
Old Jul 25th 2005, 11:38 am
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

Dear friends,

s_saletic
Yes congrats, Timeline would be appreciated, as we are also on a BN 136.

Good luck
Old Jul 25th 2005, 11:41 am
Forum Regular

s_saletic is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

thank you again to all of you!

Here is the timeline: http://www.austimeline.com/austime/a...pp.jsp?id=2747

And here it is again:

Feb 10, 2004 - Application submitted to IEAust
Feb 27, 2004 - Qualification accepted
Apr 08, 2004 - SK47 submitted to DIMIA
Apr 11, 2004 - Credit Card charged
May 26, 2004 - Confirmation letter
Mar 3, 2005 - Police and Medicals requested
Apr 15, 2005 - Police and Medicals sent
Jul 23, 2005 - BN-136 Visa Granted

1 yr 3 mts 15 days

I am opened for all the details, here or via @mail, so do not hesitate to ask...

Regards,
s_saletic
Old Jul 25th 2005, 11:53 am
Forum Regular

tom_mac is on a distinguished road

Dear friends,

s_saletic

Congratulations :B
Old Jul 25th 2005, 12:04 pm
Here at last

Location: Now here in sunny Sandy Beach, near Coffs Harbour, N.S.W.)
TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice

Dear friends,

s_saletic
Many congratulations.