blonde moment-please help!!

Old Aug 13th 2007, 2:53 pm
Forum Regular

johnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to all
Default blonde moment-please help!!

HI

Think I might be being thick or just loosing the plot. Awaiting our visa, everything in OZ (meds/PCC's recieved 29th June) but now not sure as I mug the postie every day and check my emails hourly how the notification actually arrives. Do you get sent an email confirming your application is a sucess, do they send you a letter, certificate, tall good looking dark handsome chap - oops sorry its the stress!

If any one can enlighten me that would be great, might at least stop the postmen from getting a restraining order put on me!!

Ali
Old Aug 13th 2007, 3:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

freckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nice
Default Re: blonde moment-please help!!

Ali

It really depends at what stage your visa is at. You say you sent off meds and police checks in june......were these requested by your case officer? If so, as far as I am aware you often get an email to confirm the visa is issued (if you are using an agent this may go to them first). But again you may have to wait a while as there are currently delays at LCU (where they check the medicals) and this could delay a decision being made.

If the paperwork was sent unrequested with your visa application, i'm afraid you may be in for a long wait....current processing times can be anything up to a year depending on what type of visa you are going for, although MODL applications seem to be coming through quicker at about 5/6 months.
Old Aug 13th 2007, 4:42 pm
Forum Regular

johnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to all
Default Re: blonde moment-please help!!

Thanks for the reply. We are on a 136 skilled independant visa and are doing it all ourselves. We have a CO and the meds/PCC's were requested by her. I am probably just being impatient but our house is sold, we go on hols for 2 weeks on Saturday, move into rented shoebox the week we get back (just a bit stressfull!!). MyOH is on 3 month notice period at work and we realy want to be over early Dec to sort out schools/house/car etc and have a holday before the new life kicks off for real in January.

I emailed our CO to ask for advice and she just sent back a standard you need to fill in this form reply - very helpful!!

Ali