A BIG FAT "GOT IT"!!!!!!!!!

Old Oct 17th 2005, 6:09 am
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up A BIG FAT "GOT IT"!!!!!!!!!

The best Monday morning ever!! Visa approval letter by e-mail. After almost two years of stress, I can't believe its here. I'm still shaking. Haven't even told rest of family yet - too early! Woke hubby and we're celebrating with tea and coffee!! Speech now - a big thank you to all - you know who you are. Oh well, life goes on - have to go to work this morning as normal. Michelle
Old Oct 17th 2005, 6:13 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A BIG FAT "GOT IT"!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by JohnandMichelle
The best Monday morning ever!! Visa approval letter by e-mail. After almost two years of stress, I can't believe its here. I'm still shaking. Haven't even told rest of family yet - too early! Woke hubby and we're celebrating with tea and coffee!! Speech now - a big thank you to all - you know who you are. Oh well, life goes on - have to go to work this morning as normal. Michelle
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
Old Oct 17th 2005, 6:18 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Fantastic news, enjoy your celebration
jacqui
Old Oct 17th 2005, 6:20 am
BE Enthusiast

pioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud of

Hi,
Well done. Fantastic news, have been following your recent messages.
Congratulations
Best wishes, enjoy your celebrations you deserve them.
Sharon
Old Oct 17th 2005, 6:29 am
BE Enthusiast

happymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud of

Absolutely fantastic Michelle! Congratulations to you and your family! You must feel sooooo good, what a long haul it has been for you. REally really really happy for you.
Old Oct 17th 2005, 6:31 am
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, Michelle - if I were you I'd take the day off and celebrate!!!

Nicky
Old Oct 17th 2005, 6:37 am
BE Enthusiast

STUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant future

CONGRATULATIONS
From Donna xx
Old Oct 17th 2005, 6:38 am
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

a big fat congrats!
have a fantastic new life!

jan xx
Old Oct 17th 2005, 6:38 am
Jojo

A big congratulation Michelle. Well done...best wishes to you and
family for a bright life in Australia,

:D Jojo.

Old Oct 17th 2005, 6:43 am
Forum Regular

GurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant future

Many Congratulations.... really happy for you.... I told you, you will get before me and you deserved it.
Gurpreet
Old Oct 17th 2005, 6:49 am
Forum Regular

angelico will become famous soon enoughangelico will become famous soon enough

The best Monday morning ever!! Michelle
Congratulations Michelle and to your hubby =). 2 years sure is a long wait, but sure it's all worth it
Old Oct 17th 2005, 7:03 am
Forum Regular

tibidabo will become famous soon enough

Congratulation Michelle! You really deserved it. Good luck for your "new life"

Cheers,

TB
Old Oct 17th 2005, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

tom_mac is on a distinguished road

Big, Big Congratulations

Old Oct 17th 2005, 7:23 am
Forum Regular

Location: drinking champagne 24 -7!!!In the land of visa grants!
vigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud of
Talking Re: A BIG FAT "GOT IT"!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
SO WELL DERSERVED!!!!!
SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!!!!
ENJOY EVERY MOMENT FROM NOW ON !!!!!!
MUCH LOVE AND HUGS GOING YOUR WAY!!!!

KIND REGARDS
LISA
Old Oct 17th 2005, 7:24 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Donna.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.