bet you have had millions

Old Feb 13th 2007, 6:42 pm
Forum Regular

Theweekshousehold is an unknown quantity at this point
Default bet you have had millions

Hi

My husband got his ok for his TRA today, looking to move to Brisbane he is an Electrician how long does it generally take before you know you have a visa and you are able to move. How long before you put your house on the market and start planning.

Big step dont know time scale help.....also anyone moved North of Brisbane Caboolture or surrounding area's any know firms, one man bands who want an electrcian.........or as the hubby said he would rather be a fisherman or a tractor driver...any info on anything,,,,,,if we do not have a mortage then maybe we can live the good life .......and for me a good bunch of girls who like a tipple or two for me and a live in nanny for the kids....

Write soon....getting excited......looking around for my new wadrobe to take out........do they have hold you in knickers in Aus or is weight watchers the waay forward
Old Feb 13th 2007, 6:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bet you have had millions

Originally Posted by Theweekshousehold
Hi

My husband got his ok for his TRA today, looking to move to Brisbane he is an Electrician how long does it generally take before you know you have a visa and you are able to move. How long before you put your house on the market and start planning.

Big step dont know time scale help.....also anyone moved North of Brisbane Caboolture or surrounding area's any know firms, one man bands who want an electrcian.........or as the hubby said he would rather be a fisherman or a tractor driver...any info on anything,,,,,,if we do not have a mortage then maybe we can live the good life .......and for me a good bunch of girls who like a tipple or two for me and a live in nanny for the kids....

Write soon....getting excited......looking around for my new wadrobe to take out........do they have hold you in knickers in Aus or is weight watchers the waay forward
after tra its the main application...that can take 6-8months.
Old Feb 13th 2007, 6:46 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

hi i`ll pm you some info re a company northside who will take on pommy sparkies
i pointed another poster in this direction and recentley recieved a positive email from the poster telling me how he had worked there for a couple of months and it was going well

regards steve
Old Feb 13th 2007, 7:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

cartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nice

Hi

Hi Guys,

I reckon if all goes well - people are getting their visa's in about 6-8 months. we are Nov 06 applicants. Have just sent off PCC's today and have the meds booked for March (front loaded). Hoping to get a CO beginning/mid april and it would be nice to think Visa grant could be sometime early May.

We are also heading for brisbane, although as yet we don't know where. GC I think, but it could and probably will change many times before we get there.

I don't think you will have any problems getting a few girlies together for a drink or two. I intend to do the same when we get there. You never know we could become 'bussies' somewhere down the line.

Good luck to you all. If you are sending off your Visa application immediately, I think you would be looking at possible Visa grants September time.

By the way, we sold our house a couple of weeks ago and just trying to hang on to it until visa grant comes through, but don't want to cheese off the buyer too much. May have to think about short term rental in UK.

Bye for now.

Carol