best profession to secure citizenship

Old Apr 26th 2002, 5:30 pm
Mike

Default best profession to secure citizenship

Okay I want back to migrate Oz 4 good and am really needing input. Education & skills
play a GIGANTIC role in the migrating process-if you are lacking in either a degree
or serious technical skills you're not getting in. I'm willing to start school right
now but I don't know what profession is really in demand so I'm asking what areas in
the workplace have experienced enough growth to require skilled applicants from
abroad? I know that nursing is a win, but otherwise I'm looking for specifics. If you
say IT, do you mean programming or network admin? I'm open to any area as I mentioned
I'm looking at formal training immediately. If anyone knows any URLs that may have
answers to this question or anyone who has any input I would greatly appreciate any &
all of it. Thanx in advance & cheers

Old Apr 26th 2002, 9:00 pm
George Lombard

Default Re: best profession to secure citizenship

Hi Mike,

You need to look at the skilled occupation list in form 1121i at
www.immi.gov.au/allforms/formlist and choose a 60 point occupation to get training
in, then plan to do the training in Australia as an overseas student. Our website
explains this option briefly.

Cheers

George Lombard

www.austimmigration.com.au mike wrote in message ...
    >Okay I want back to migrate Oz 4 good and am really needing input. Education &
    >skills play a GIGANTIC role in the migrating process-if you are lacking in either a
    >degree or serious technical skills you're not getting in. I'm willing to start
    >school right now but I don't know what profession is really in demand so I'm asking
    >what areas in the workplace have experienced enough growth to require skilled
    >applicants from abroad? I know that nursing is a win, but otherwise I'm looking for
    >specifics. If you say IT, do you mean programming or network admin? I'm open to any
    >area as I mentioned I'm looking at formal training immediately. If anyone knows any
    >URLs that may have answers to this question or anyone who has any input I would
    >greatly appreciate any & all of it. Thanx in advance & cheers